6

Your peculiarity

-Jacob-

Your peculiarity is super speed. When you use it everything goes in slow motion and you're the only fast thing. So If you're going to try and catch someone its very easy.

-Horace-

You can mind read. This really comes in handy when Horace has a nightmare, so when you go into his room or if me comes into yours, you will instantly know what's the matter.

-Millard-

You can see invisible things. It's not that pleasant when Millard comes into the room with no clothes...

-Hugh-

You can talk to animals. Need an explanation?

-Enoch-

You can learn things quicker than anyone. You remember anything even if it was when you were born you remember what anyone says and you can remember a really hard equation in an instant.

-Victor-

You can see the future. And when you do your eyes change from E/C to red and your hair changes from H/C to loads of different colours. It usually stays for a few hours but then it goes away.

-Emma-

You have strength like Victor and Bronwyn. You're stronger than Bronwyn. But victor is stronger than you. So this really comes in handy when you help Emma with her daily chore.

-Olive-

Anything you touch turns to ice. Opposites attract, right?