13

-Ricky Catch up-

-How you met-

You and Jacob are siblings so you met when Jacob brought him to his house. At first you were nervous because you're always nervous but Jacob hasn't really brought anyone home and he had vibrant green hair, mud covered boots and a studded black leather jacket. But after a while you two started talking and became really good friends.

-Who says 'I like you'?-

Ricky does. You're a nervous person and you don't like saying everything on your mind and your secrets.

-Tyler or Josh?-

Josh

-Dan or Phil-

Dan

-favourite Tøp song-

Johnny Boy. He thinks its nice and it sounds quite happy. When in actual fact it's probably about death.

-Your peculiarities

Because you and Jacob are siblings you both have the same peculiarities.

-Stuff you do when you're scared-

You will probably hide in your bed to make you feel safe and silence never works so you listen to some music to sooth your emotions.

-What instrument you play-

You play the drums. It helps when you're mad or stressed.

-weird talents-

You can talk backwards. You do it to annoy Jacob and freak him out, when Ricky found out he was amazed and wanted to learn by the master.

-Your best friend-

Jacob is and always will be your best friend. He's your brother! Everyone says having a brother is the worst thing ever. They're right, but they can be amazing at some times!

-Panic! At The Disco Song-

Nicotine

(Get it. Cause he smokes.. I'll- I'll leave)

-Favourite indie band-

Blur