8

What instrument/s do you play?

-Jacob-

Jacob brought a Ukulele from 2016 to give to you because you always loved guitars. Once he came back with the little Uke he also gave you come sheets of paper with different songs on it. You didn't let go of the tiny instrument because of how much you love it.

-Horace-

You can play the Piano and the violin. The piano was pretty easy to learn but the violin took you 6 years to learn from bloody song.

-Millard-

You can play the guitar. Acoustic. You think it sounds calming when you okay it and so does Millard. If he hears you play it he normally runs into the room and watches you strum little tunes on it.

-Hugh-

You have no time for instruments. You'd much rather spend time with Hugh.

-Enoch-

You can play the bass. You find it less loud than guitars and Enoch appreciates the less noise.

-Victor-

You can play the Ukulele. You came from 2011 and you brought your trusty Uke with you. When Victor is stressed or sad you always whip out your trusty Ukulele and sing too. He thinks your voice suits the aesthetic sound of the Uke.

-Emma-

You can play the Flute. Weird. You're the less feminine of the couple yet you play a delicate instrument. You play it be critical reminds you of Emma. Delicate.

-Olive-

You can play the Piano. You normally play it when you're sad so if she heard piano keys playing she will instantly be by your side and help you.