Imagine 1 *Enoch O'connor*

This is from my Imagine book so. . . my imagination isn't working at the moment.

Sorry. . .

----------

A few months ago you just got taken in by Miss Peregrine to live with her and some other peculiars. Your peculiarity was weird. You could shape-shift into anything. But there's a huge back story to this. My dad was a scientist and he thought that just because I could Shape-Shift he could use me for anything, so he used me for experiments. so one day when I was about 11 I was playing around in the garden, I acted pretty old for that age and I had a huge obsession with tea, so my dad called me over for a cup of tea, of course I said yes so I drank it. Turns out he put one of his 'potions' in it. After that happened I couldn't control my temper and my emotions, so my parents had to let me go. but the bird found me.

You've been living with the peculiars for 6 months now and you and the girls didn't really get along much, but you didn't hang out sometimes. But Enoch didn't like you at all. He gave you a long list of rules when you came to the house

1. Don't go into his room
2. if you do don't touch anything
3. Only talk to me if I talk to you
4. If you go into my room. You're dead

So after that I just kinda left him but everyday I just couldn't get him off my mind. Something about him stuck with me and it killed me inside and messed with my emotions to much. I never had the feeling of Love until I met Enoch. My best friend Miller came up to me while I was in my room reading (favourite book)

"Hey, Y/N. I have a question." He asked leaning on my door frame

"go ahead Miller" I said putting my book down next to me. He started walking up to me and sat next to me.

"Do you like Enoch?" He asked. When I heard his name it sent the butterflies in my stomach to go crazy and I started to blush.

"what. Why would you get that? Who told you. I would never. How did you know. Why am I telling you this. Just get out!" I shouted. My emotions where all swirling around in my mind, making my stomach fill with butterflies and pain.

"You do don't you!" Miller smiled. I know he's invisible but I could tell he was smiling.

"I don't! Now get out before I do something wrong! I don't want the Bird shouting at me again. My peculiarity is horrible! Now go!" I shouted hiding under my bedsheets. After I heard footsteps walk out of my room I got up and slammed my door shut. I slid down it while crying with sadness while gripping onto my hair with anger. But there was another emotion that I've never felt before.

You're not worth it. You do realise that.

The voice said. It was in a deep tone. I felt scared because I've never felt this ever.

"W-What?" I asked the voice inside my head.

He'll never like you. He doesn't like you. nobody likes you.

Enoch's P.o.v

I was in my room working on another figure when Miller came in.

"So. What did she say?" I asked putting down my equipment and folding my arms around my chest. Miller stood still and kept silent.

"I don't have all day" I groaned.

"She said 'what. Why would you get that? Who told you. I would never. How did you know. Why am I telling you this. Just get out!' Then she hid in her bedsheets then closed the door." He said playing with his jumper. I sighed and told him to go out. I closed the door and started to work on a note for Y/N.