7

Stuff you do when you're scared.

-Jacob-

If you're really scared you will hide in your wardrobe until you feel safe again. Most of the time Jacob finds you and comforts you until you feel safe.

-Horace-

You hide behind your door then sit in the corner and rock back and forth while humming to yourself. If Horace catches you doing this he will sit next you you and calm you down

-Millard-

You will hide behind your bookshelf and do some breathing techniques. When Millard finds you he will find your favourite book and read it until you fall asleep on his shoulder.

-Hugh-

You will hide in the garden shed because that's where you feel more safe with walls around you. You sometimes climb the shelfs to get to the top and stay there until Hugh finds you and makes you happy and laugh with his amazing Bee puns.

-Enoch-

You don't hide. You panic so much that you go into the corner of your room, but your knees to your chest, rock back and forth singing a song like Jar Of Hearts to calm yourself. When Enoch finds you he will take you to his room and let you watch and sometimes even make your own dolls and make it do something.

-Victor-

You hide in his room sometimes in his wardrobe so you can feel safe with his clothes all around you. You sometimes forget he's not there and fall asleep thinking he's next to you so when Victor find you he will pick you up and lay you on his bed until you wake up.

-Emma-

You would Hide in the tree Emma goes to, When she finds you she will get the rope and a rock and she ties the rope around her waist and put the end of it under the rock to secure it and get you from there and tell you everything's going to be alright.

-Olive-

You would hide in the kitchen normally in the corner or behind the fridge with a knife or if you're too scared you just use your peculiarity. But when Olive finds you you two make tea together and talk.