9

Weird Talent

-Jacob-

Because you're fast you can also randomly guess what people are gonna say and you're mostly right! It all started when Jake said.
"I feel like having-"
"PIZZA"
And yup.

-Horace-

You can climb really high.
One time when the whole house was playing Hide & Seek, nobody found you because you were on top of a self in a storage room. When they finally found you, They got really scared.

-Millard-

You can draw like a flipping artist. Once you drawn Millard and now everyone knows what he looks like. He wasn't that pleased but he really likes your drawings.

-Hugh-

You can make any animal noise, it helps when you talk to animals who don't know what you're talking about.

-Enoch-

You can crack any joint in your body. Neck, back, knees, arms, ankles. You name it. He hated but he got used to it when you kept doing it while he was working on his stuff.

-Victor-

It may seem like a lie but you can make up colours. He finds it weird but yup. You're working on banurple. It's coming, don't you worry.

-Emma-

You can sing. You mostly sing calm music but when you're in in a really bad mood you like to sing, stuff... Yup... Stuff.

-Olive-

You can make sculptures out of ice.