10

Your Best Friend

-Jacob-

Millard, You two clicked on the first day and you became best friends since. You two know each others secrets and play pranks on each other.

-Horace-

Enoch is your best friend. Horace sometimes gets jealous because of the amount of time you spend with Enoch but that's because he needs help.

-Millard-

You're best friends with Hugh. Millard is also friends with him so he introduced you to him and you became friends. You, Millard and Hugh always play Football together.

-Hugh-

You're friend is Fiona.
It's kinda awkward, because she had a crush on him.
She eventually got over it and you're both really great friends.
But sometimes you feel like she's stealing him from you....

-Enoch-

Your best friend is Jacob. When Enoch gets really stressed and takes it out on you, you go to Jane for help.
Enoch gets jealous and sometimes thinks that you're chatting on him but then you tell him No and he believes you and bla bla bla Wink wonk.

-Victor-

Enoch is your best friend, it is likely Enoch will get pissed of at you for doing something your shouldn't but it doesn't stop you from going to Victor and telling him what happened and kinda forcing Enoch to say sorry to you.

-Emma-

Your best friend is Hugh. You both started becoming friends when you who shared an interest in football. It's also handy when Hugh and Millard get the ball stuck in the tree.

-Olive-

Your best friend is Bronwyn. It's really nice to have a friend who isn't your age and who has sort of an innocent mind.