2

Who says "I like you"

-Jake-
You were the one who said 'I like you' because you were the more 'Manly' of the couple. so you did what your gut said to do. and you told him and he accepted it! It made you so happy!

-Horace-

Horace told how he felt by making a scavenger hunt of little notes. it was very cute but at the end he told you to go into the woods and there he was in his tux with a rose and told you his feelings. You couldn't say no to that!

-Millard-

You two were baking cupcakes because you felt like doing that today. You loved baking expecially with Millard. While you were taking a break because your hands hurt so much Millard iced three cupcakes one said 'I' the other said 'Like' then then the last one said 'You' He then took a deep breath and took them to you. You then looked up at him and kissed him on the lips and smiled
"Me too" You said hugging him tightly.

-Hugh-

Because Hugh was too scared to ask you he asked his bee Henry to ask. When Henry finally found you he told you. You suddenly blushed and whispered to Henry. He then flew back to Hugh.
"So what did she say?" He whispered. He couldn't stop smiling.

-Enoch-

Enoch Told you he liked you by giving a little speech on how he can be a 'little' grumpy and mean sometimes but he can be nice. Then he pulled a little heart out from his pocket and said "I love you with all my heart" You smiled, accepted it and kisses him.

-Victor-

He was a little scared at first but then he built up the confidence to tell you face to face. But little did he know that you were gonna tell him the same day.

-Emma-

You decided to tell her by carving the words 'I like you Emma- Y/N' Into the tree. When you two went to do the daily Squirrel thing. She saw it and looked at me in the eyes and kissed me on the lips and it felt like magic.

-Olive-

When Olive decided to stay away from Enoch. She didn't stop thinking about what you said. "You deserve better" She then built up the conference to tell you.
"Y/N! I need to tell you something!" She said
"I need to too!" I laughed
"I really like you" we both said at the same time. We both laughed then kissed.