✥IV✥ |A destined meeting|

A destined meeting

"It's nearing sundown,"

Link says as he laid down a couple of firewood on the stack, careful not to disarrange everything. The sky begins to get painted with various warm colours, a contrast to the once clear blue firmament.
He looks to the side to see Zelda, who is dusting off her dress as of the moment-she had just finished dusting off the makeshift tree house that Link had built a few weeks ago before they went back to Skyloft to visit the others.

"Zelda, get in the tree house. Monsters may start appearing." he says softly as he stood up.

Watching the girl nod as she wobbles her way towards the wooden ladder. Link frowns in concern, the blonde seems to be weakened and a bit.. dizzy. He can tell from the way her body moved from side to side in an unsettling way, perhaps she gained a fever? She was pretty flushed earlier.

Alas, his questions were answered when the latter falls forward, completely loosing control of her own body.

Link is quick to act, he was already in front of her and had his arms opened before the girl can collide with the ground. Indeed, she's warm.

Gently placing her on his shoulder, he ascends the ladder and steps foot on the tree house. He made it a bit spacious so the both of them can have their space properly, neither of them minded, anyways. Entering Zelda's room, he places her on the makeshift bed. He's yet to upgrade the piece of furniture, for now, they can handle sleeping on a pile of wool. He skids to the bathroom and dampens a towel with cool water, returning to the bedroom to place the folded towel on her forehead. She was a bit tired, maybe she just needs to rest it out.

With the action done, Link walks to his own room in the tree house. Wanting to get a sleep of his own.

Tomorrow, he'd venture again in hopes of finding out why Skyloft had such a strange occurrence. It's not a doubt that if Zelda woke up fine, she'll go with him. Not to be rude, but he'll do otherwise if she is to come. The Surface is dangerous, not quite fitting for someone like her. Closing his eyes, he began ridding himself of the negativity. Encasing himself in a hopefully deep slumber.

"G-gah

"G-gah.. !"

Chains can be heard colliding sharply with the ground as a blue garbed woman exhales shakily. Her knees trembled and shook, weakened under her control.

"S-sister!"

The latter shakes her head, the pain is so immense. She doesn't even know the reason how something can actually hurt her despite her rank.