✥XII✥ |Darkness' Perspective|

Darkness' Perspective

"This is just despicable!"

Crash!

"Such an imbecile.. !"

Dark watches with amused eyes as you darted back and forth from room to room, books and items tucked in your arms. He can hear your sharp cussing as you advanced towards the table, flipping the onyx book open in slight desperation.

You weren't going to lose.

You will prove it to that old hag!

"They're in search of the Twilight Vessel," Dark mumbles as he looks outside. His side leaning against the window. A low hum vibrating from his throat as he glanced at you.

"What're your plans?" he questions.

Although you are smart to start with, when the opposite side gains a light lead, you'll do what you can to prevent them from gaining the upper hand. You grit your teeth, hissing as you stare at the ancient language written in the book.

You lift your gaze to look at the anti-Hero, "The Eclipse is in a few days, correct?" you reply before bringing your gaze back to the book, your eyes skimming across the words. Flipping them over to a new page, a simple illustration laid across in brown ink. It tells of the process of going back in time without any use of magical instruments, instead, an offering set if there is an eclipse. It's exactly what you'll do in order to fulfill your wishes.

"That mortal incarnation of Hylia is bound to wake up sooner or later." you utter as you turn to another page. "I'd have Ghirahim take care of the preparations needed for the ritual in a few days." you add as you close the book, snapping your fingers as it levitates off the ground and lands on a smaller table beside it. With a clap of your hands, a map rolled itself across the table of ebony. Dark walks closer in order to peer over the map, amused.

The map turned three dimensional, showing off the floating lands of Skyloft and what the inhabitants are currently doing. You swiped it away, and a three dimensional illustration of the Surface appeared. You tapped at the tree house, where Zelda is still asleep. Ghirahim is outside, scouting for any travelers and such. ".. Wow." Dark praises with arched eyebrows, folding his arms as he watch you in your work. You can see everything, literally. It's as if everyone around you is little, you can see over their whole world. As if you were a Goddess, but no-you loathed that word. You'd be better off with being a Queen. You rule the chessboard and how pawns are to move.

You tap at a certain temple, where the divine bearer of Wisdom is regaining back her power with the help of her sisters. The lifeless body of the Hero laid on the ground, the sword magically placed in the pedestal. You look at Dark, you are going to get what you want, and you'll go through lengths to achieve it.

"I am to assign you to do the necessary preparations on your counterpart's body. Ghirahim will do Zelda's." you order as the map rolled, closing itself and tossing it to the shelves. Clearing the table.

Dark nods, before he takes a step to the shadows, he halts and looks at you. "What will you do to your other self?" he asks. He can see your form visibly stiffen, goodness, how you hate pure beings. They sicken you to the core. You slam your hands on the table, growling.

"If she is to cause another problem then I'll have no choice but to absorb her myself."

Dark averts his look, tossing away the concern in his eyes. "Doing that will revive purity in you." he mumbles.