✥X✥ |Cold Blood|

Cold Blood II

"If Death's a normal human before.."

Link mumbles, capturing the (c) haired girl's attention. Unbeknownst to the Hero, the female is currently nervous of his question. What if he asked that? Goddesses, she'll have to cover herself up in order not to be caught red handed!

"Then," he pauses and looks up at (Name)'s agitated look.

"Who is she?" he asks.

'Hylia, help me' the latter thinks as she begins to fidget uncomfortably on her seat, her palms sweaty. With a gulp, she musters up the courage and confidence that she has left.

"I-I don't know." she lies, but Link seems to buy it. Good thing he's quite dense about the situation, she prolly has the upper hand in this event.

It'll be easy, she presumed; she'll accompany him in retrieving the fragments, hopefully he'll remember who he used to be and what she really is to him, not just Hylia.

"Ah." Link nods in understanding, a bit disappointed, but he didn't show it. He really wants to know who Death was, when he stared into her pools of crimson, there was more than just 'evil'. Almost as if there's hidden sorrow swirling against them, covered by a red exterior of cruelty. He knows it himself, Death-or whoever she is, didn't want this in the beginning. There has to be something, a plot of sorts that she wants to achieve. Whatever that plan is, Zelda must be needed in it. The latter won't just collapse and fall asleep for who knows how long, her sudden sleep must be connected with Death. He's sure that he left Zelda breathing, though. So maybe she got into a state where in she chose to sleep for the best like before. Nonetheless, he swore to save everyone. Even if it means 'breaking' Death, even if she indeed was a human being simply driven to corruption and insanity, he'll stop her.

He stands up from his seat, giving his new companion a determined smile. This action alone made (Name)'s cheeks red. Her wide (c) eyes glistened with what seemed to be.. tears.

'They're so alike..' she thinks to herself as she found herself helplessly drowning in the Hero's gorgeous azure eyes. For a split second, she had a vision of him with golden pauldrons and a marvelous ruby cape, the same, kind smile against his fair lips. She shakes her head furiously, trying to push away the sudden aching in her chest. No time for that.

"Are you alright?" Link questions with an arched eyebrow, watching in confusion as (Name) smiled at him, bidding that she's fine. Although unsure, the brunette beckons her to stand up.

"We can't waste time," he speaks up with a bright grin. Despite the hardships and the heavy weight he has on his shoulders, he still manages to smile as if nothing's wrong. One of the traits that (Name) dearly liked about him.

"Let's go find that vessel." he says with a chuckle, running off and jumping down from the tree house. (Name) smiles to herself, even if he was only a reincarnation, he was still the same like before. Soon, he'll remember her soon. All she needs is to wait. Upon thinking of this, she looks at her hands; which are turning translucent very slowly. Smiling sadly, she sighs.

Although she has tons of hope, she doesn't have much time.