✥VIII✥ |Death's Temptation|

Death's Temptation

The soft humming can be heard inside the temple, a strangely comforting silence upon the four.

Dark Link stands against the walls of the isolated place, his figure well concealed behind the dark
shadows. The only thing ever visible from his appearance is his bright, ruby coloured orbs which seems to flicker with unknown intention every second. He watched intently as the Goddesses; mainly Din and Farore for Nayru is still out cold, try to break free from their chains. This would be easy, if their power is present with them at the moment. They are divine entities that were taken from the Era of Time, how Death managed to take the three holy beings from that place and bring them here is beyond his knowledge. Death is smart, and had acted rather quickly after devising her first move.

Dark snorts at himself, a small memory occurring in his mind. A week before this, Death had invited him over for a game of chess. Both were thinking of strategies when Dark had moved his pawn forward, it wasn't a second after that when the girl sprang up from her seat. Declaring that she knew what to do next, she took her cloak and left the man with the unfinished game.

"What're you laughing for?" a familiar voice came in suddenly, taking his attention away. This seemed to have lifted off the Goddesses' desperate talk with one another, their gazes stopping at the center near the pedestal where there are a couple of floating diamonds.

Dark rolls his eyes.

Not this guy.

Not long after that, a demon appeared before the pedestal, a boisterous grin at his face. The anti-Hero steps out of the shadows, an uninterested look settling in his blood like eyes.

"Oh! Well if it isn't Dark Link." Ghirahim snickers to himself, his form levitating off the ground as he gave a hilarious look towards the captured Goddesses.

"Ah! What a gift!" he exclaims in bliss, his hands theatrically flying up to cup his cheeks.

The ruby eyed man grunts in annoyance as he crossed his arms, already exasperated. Although they worked together in order to bring down the Hero, they weren't exactly in good terms.

But who are they to blame? Their feelings of dislike is quite mutual to begin with, anyways.

"Shut your crap. Be happy that she returned you your life." he snaps.

Ghirahim sighs in mockery, flipping his crimson cape in a boastful manner. He can't help it, he is a demon, isn't he? He can't really change even if he wants to.

"Yes, yes, Death. I was tasked to stay here, you go to your original post and.. whatever." the diamond man (or what Dark prefers to call him) mumbles with an irritated pout. The latter blinks in recognition, it's rare for Death to call for his aid-or to be more specific, his presence. This certainly is new and amusing to him, not like he's complaining.

"Alright, I trust you with these women." he says, ignoring Farore's exclaim of rage. Ghirahim snorts at this. "Yeah." he says with a wave of his hand, as if dismissing him.

Dark sighs once more before jumping into the shadows, taking him into another place.