✥XIX✥ |Beneath the Moon|

Beneath the Moon

Ah, Skyloft.

The place that had rose from the Surface centuries ago, sealed away far past the clouds in order to keep it hidden away from the darkness that continued to linger down beneath it. Divine power held it in the firmament, but now, that divinity is gone.

Thus, Skyloft will meet it's own demise along with it's inhabitants.

The piece of land is already beneath the clouds, everyone is already aware of it-and are aware of their own doom. And they knew, that they won't survive. Gravity is impossible to defeat, and the land will come crashing down to the ground in a matter of days.

The Goddess incarnate is there to witness it happen.

Zelda helplessly staggered behind Ghirahim across the land of Skyloft, the inhabitants gasping in horror at the sight. Her father had called the Knights in order to get his daughter back, but they were thrown away by force with a flick of the demon's wrist. They are defenseless, and they can't do anything but watch as the incarnate got dragged around. How can they do anything? When their own Hero, their hope, is gone? It fueled everyone's anger, but interfering will cause them their own death. Not only that, but Zelda had told them to not bother them. Despite in a situation, she cared for others' well being.

They made their way towards the Goddess Statue, a wave of nostalgia weaving in and out of her like needle and thread. Sewing her up completely, only for the seams to loosen up upon having little hope of surviving the darkness.

Ghirahim stops in his tracks, letting the blonde fall to her knees in exhaustion.

"In a few days, everyone and everything will meet their doom. And the past will be made anew." the silver haired demon states with pride.

Zelda brings up her eyes to glare at him, her ray of hope not diminishing at all.

"That inarguably is false." she states with confidence.

Ghirahim floats around as he hums in mockery, not believing a word that the incarnate is speaking of. It's all nonsense to him.

"Link is alive by spirit, I knew because I saw," she snaps, her valiance rising by the second. The demon swivels and looks down at her, his own eyes glaring daggers at the blonde. However, his self-esteem ran down when he sees something a flicker of deep blue shine across her eyes.

"I am the Goddess incarnate, though I am living mortally-my bond with the Chosen Hero won't waver."

Ghirahim snorts at this, unable to keep the laugh that he'd been trying to stiffle down moments ago. Just how stupid can this girl be? She clearly did the opposite of what she said centuries ago.

"I am certain that you put him into his own demise by your foolish plans. He was already fine living a normal life until you decided to come around asking for help." he laughs in mockery, tears visibly pooling in his closed eyes. Zelda falls silent, alas, he is true. She remembered everything from when she lived as Hylia, she had chosen Link when he was already living a happily a life. She had burdened him with the task of protecting her, but he knelt down and swore to be forever loyal as her Hero, as her Knight.

"Didn't you knew?" the demon pauses before laughing once more.

"You basically were able to hurt someone just because you wanted someone to protect you. What kind of a Goddess, who has ultimately divine power, needs someone in order to do the work for her?" he mocks.