Chapter 6

*Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters. All rights go to Suzanne Collins.*

Katniss POV

When I wake up I'm in our bed, I don't remember going to bed last night. The last thing I remember was falling asleep in the dinning  room with Posy in my arms. I look beside me and a still sleeping Gale is snoring loudly. I giggle and lean in and kiss his nose, he twitches his nose when I do so. He wakes up a few seconds later.

"Hey Catnip." He says softly.

"Hi Gale." I say and I lean in for a real kiss.

A few seconds later our bedroom door busts open.

"Gale can we- ewwwww!" She exclaims

I laugh

"Posy is going to stay with us for a few days." Gale tells me.

I smile "That sounds fun." I say

Gale leans in and kisses me again and Posy makes a face full of disgust.

"Ewww! Stop that!" She whines

Gale and I laugh.

"What time is it?" I ask

"7:12 am." He says

"Jeez Posy its early, what time did you get up?" I ask her.

"I dunno, but it was dark." She says

I groan no wonder her mother is worn down.

"Well let's get some breakfast." I tell her and walk with her downstairs.

Gale trails behind me, he pinches my butt too. I squeal and jerk my body. When we reach the bottom of the stairs he spins me around and we passionately kiss. Posy walks over and pops Gale's arm.

"Gale stop that! That's gross, you can get cooties!" She tells him.

I try to hold back a laugh, and Gale looks at her completely puzzled.

"For your information Katniss doesn't have cooties, she got cured last week." Gale tells her so she will stop.

"Oh." Is all she says.

She skips around the living room and starts playing with Buttercup, which to my surprise he isn't scratching at her.

Gale and I walk into the Kitchen, and he starts with breakfast. I help him, and we kiss a few times without Posy's interruption.

After we are done we call Posy in from the living room. We all sit in the dinning room, and eat. We share small talk and when we finish Posy starts begging Gale to go somewhere.

"Gale can we go to the park or something?!" She pleds

"Its fine with me, Katniss?" He says and turns to me.

"Yeah that sounds fun." I say

"Go get dressed and then we can go." Gale tells her.

She nods and runs up the stairs. I shake my head, that kid has a lot of spunk.

Gale and I head upstairs and get changed. I put on a blue long sleeved shirt, black jeans and my boots. I then walk into our bathroom and fix my hair. I haven't really put my hair into its signature braid in a while so I decide to do that with my hair. I have even taught Gale how to braid, It was funny when he did it the first time he was mind blown when I told him its 3 strands of hair and not 2. I brush my teeth and we leave for the park.

   When we get there Peeta and Finnick are making out and Posy completely freaks out.

"Katniss! Look those two guys are kissing! I thought only a girl and a boy did that! They are giving each other cooties!!" She says in one breath.