{4} Sleepy, very sleepy

It's was quite dark and Jiyeon was walking back to the house all by herself. This time, she was very careful to avoid any rocks or scary looking people. She used her phone flashlight to illuminate the path in front of her.

It was 3:30 a.m (very late) when she arrived to the house. She assumed everyone was asleep and unlocked the house using the keys she was given.

Jiyeon tiptoed inside and, "ah!!!"

Someone emerged from the kitchen, which really shook her. "Oh!! Annyeonghaseyo!!!" The tall man said.

"Hi!! I am Lee Jiyeon, an SM entertainment trainee, pleasure to meet you." She shook hands with the person, and gasped after seeing their face. Actor Lee Dongwook!!!

"You're Lee Dongwook! I'm a big fan! I really liked you in Goblin!!" Jiyeon exclaimed excitedly.

"Ah, thank you! We now have 2 SM people, huh" Dongwook said.

"Yup. Me and Chanyeol-oppa are from SM!"

"Do you need anything? I think I'm gonna go to bed, it's quite late."

"Ah no it's alright. I'm just gonna hang around for a little, you should go to sleep."

"Alright, night" Dongwook went back upstairs.

Jiyeon snuck upstairs into her room very quietly so she wouldn't bother her roommates, and then went back outside into the kitchen. She was a bit hungry so she got out some instant ramen to eat. She played on her phone while eating.

At around 5:00 a roommate came downstairs and Jiyeon greeted her. "Annyeonghaseyo!"

"Oh! You're up early! Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Nana from After School!" Nana said cheerfully.

"I'm Lee Jiyeon, an SM trainee! Nice to meet you! Wahh your so pretty!"

"Thank you!! Your very pretty as well!!"

"You want to eat?" Jiyeon asked

"Ah no it's okay! I'm going to eat later. I'll be leaving now! See you later Jiyeon!" Nana exited, but then she met someone else while leaving. "Oh annyeonghaseyo!"

Chanyeol just came home looking tired, he greeted Nana back. "Annyeonghaseyo!"

Nana left after their introductions to go to her schedule.

"Do you want some ramen?" Jiyeon asked Chanyeol. "I was just having some."

"Sure! Thank you"

Jiyeon made some more ramen and handed it to Chanyeol at the dinner table. She sat down in front of him.

"When did you come home?" He asked

"I got home at around 3 a.m" Jiyeon answered.

"That's pretty late."

Jiyeon nodded and yawned.

"I hope I'm not keeping you up, you can go to sleep if you want." Chanyeol said

"No it's okay, I don't really feel like sleeping." Jiyeon said.

Chanyeol put down his ramen and looked at Jiyeon's hand. "Aigoo!! What happened to your hand??" He grabbed Jiyeon's hand and examined it.

Jiyeon pulled her hand away, "Ah no! It's okay I just fell on my way to the studio this morning..." She rubbed it. "I'm okay I treated it."

Chanyeol found a first aid kit (somewhere) and grabbed her hand once again and put aloe Vera on it. "It will heal faster this way." He wrapped her hand up.

Jiyeon, at this time was very flustered and shocked at the idol. "Ah uhm! Thank you very much, it stopped hurting but thank you!" She couldn't stop her face from getting a bit red.

"I told you going by yourself was a bad idea..." Chanyeol pouted.

"No don't worry. I'm perfectly fine I promise!" Jiyeon waved her hands up.

"Since you studio is on the way to where I usually go, you can ride with me and I can drop you off." Chanyeol said proudly.

"No I can't do that. It's okay you don't have to worry about me I just need to be more careful." Jiyeon said.

"Nope, from now on your gonna go with me." Chanyeol said.

Jiyeon knew he wouldn't give up. "Fine....thank you"

"Yup!"

Jiyeon yawned. "I'm so sleepy..."

"Go to sleep. Thank you for the ramen Jiyeon-ah!" Chanyeol ushered me off.

"Okay goodnight oppa..." Jiyeon said while rubbing her eyes like a baby. She walked upstairs.

Chanyeol chuckled. "So cute..."

Jiyeon entered the bedroom and tried to get in her bed.

"WOOF WOOF RUFF!!!"

Jiyeon jumped 50 feet in the air. There's a dog in here?!?!

"RUFF RUFF!!!" The dog really didn't like Jiyeon. And it was waking up the other two roommates.

"Sorry sorry!" Jiyeon bowed to the dog and bolted out the door. "Where do I sleep now?!" She saw the couch and decided to lay on it. I shouldn't bother my roommates on the first day...I'll just sleep out here for a night.

Chanyeol finished up his ramen and went upstairs. Then he froze when he saw Jiyeon sleeping on the sofa. His mind went blank, not knowing what to do. She was shivering because she had no blanket. What is she doing out here anyways? Chanyeol went into his room and took his blanket.

He dragged it into the living room and put the blanket over her. Chanyeol smiled at his handy work. "I'm maturing into a gentleman aren't I?" He muttered to himself.

Chanyeol went to sleep as well in his room, using his three jackets as blankets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note
Hiii you guys please share this story with your friends :) I only have a few views sadly rn :(( This chapter had a lil romance between #jiyeol (my ship name for them tehe) anywayssss adios!!