{13} Kangyeol Travel Agency Pt.1

After dinner the roommates gathered up in the living area to make an announcement.

"We're going to be planning a trip with all the roommates." Sungwoo explained what the producers explained to him. "They want a few people to plan the whole trip."

"What should we do? The beach?" Minwoo suggested.

"I think we should go camping." Kangjoon suggested.

The girls hesitated a little.

Jiyeon wondered how she could mold her schedule around the trip.

"I agree on the camping trip actually." Chanyeol said.

"Me too." Minwoo said.

Soon enough everyone was set on the camping trip.

"I want to plan it." Kangjoon volunteered.

"By yourself?" Sungwoo said.

"I can plan i with him." Chanyeol said.

"Alright, the two youngest men will plan the trip then!" Seho said.

Everyone split up, leaving the two to plan the trip.

Kangjoon and Chanyeol decided to name their agency, "Kangyeol Travel Agency".

"We should decide the teams next." Chanyeol suggested.

"Okay, how about we put Seho, Nana, Sungwoo, and Sora on your team, and the rest on mine?" Kangjoon asked, testing him to see if he'd disagree getting separated with Jiyeon.

"...I think we should switch someone with Jiyeon. I think it'll be nice for Jiyeon to get closer to Nana, they have similar personalities." Chanyeol said.

Nice play Chanyeol, nice play. Kangjoon thought. "Hmm...but I want to get closer to Jiyeon." He was testing Chanyeol once again.

"Nope. You don't need to get closer with her." Chanyeol said coolly.

"Alright, lets switch Sora with Jiyeon." Kangjoon said, letting the two be together. Hm...Chanyeol wants to be with Jiyeon obviously...I need more proof.

"I think I like Jiyeon." Kangjoon suddenly said.

Chanyeol looked up at him. "...what?"

Kangjoon could immediately feel the sudden tense change in the air. "Hahaha...I'm just kidding. I don't like Jiyeon, she's all yours" He laughed.

Chanyeol playfully hit him. "Geez Kangjoon..."

Sungwoo suddenly came downstairs. "I'm going to go meet up with my friends and have a drink. See you guys later."

Chanyeol and Kangjoon both greeted Sungwoo goodbye.

The two stayed up planning the rest of the trip, and chasing away the Minwoo that kept on eavesdropping.

After the trip was all planned, Chanyeol and Kangjoon went to their rooms to eat ready for the trip tomorrow.

Chanyeol got out of the shower and felt lonely since Sungwoo wasn't there.

Jiyeon suddenly knocked on his door. "Can I come in...?"

"Ah!! You surprised me." Chanyeol said. "Come in."