{5} Morning Greetings

"Hey...hey! Wake up wake up"

Jiyeon woke up to someone shaking her. Her eyes slowly opened and she saw a (yet another) tall guy. She freaked out and yelled, "AHHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE!!!!!"

The guy jumped back in shock, "Jiyeon, you're on Roommates, remember?"

....
....
...
Oh. Oops. Jiyeon slapped herself. "Jesus what is wrong with me" She quickly got up and I introduced herself. "Sorry that the first time we meet I'm like this"

"My name is Park Minwoo. Nice to meet you. You should go get ready, Mama Shin has made us breakfast."

?? Mama Shin? Is that her real name??  "I will thanks." Jiyeon replied as she stretched. She noticed the blanket that was she was under last night. Where did that come from? Is there a ghost here?!??

Jiyeon went inside of her room and discovered one of her roommates. She bowed to the young looking girl. "Hi! I'm Jiyeon, your roommate, I was supposed to sleep over there" She pointed to the middle bed. "But I ended up sleeping on the sofa outside..." Jiyeon said sheepishly

The girl stood up. "Annyeonghaseyo I'm Song Gayeon, the fighter."

"Wow! That's so cool! I've always wanted to do something like that, you look so fit and healthy" Jiyeon said, "I'm going to wash up now."

"Okay."

Time skip to breakfast time

Jiyeon got out of the bathroom fully changed and walked downstairs. Everywhere, everywhere were unfamiliar faces. She got nervous.

A tall lady came to her and Jiyeon introduced herself. That tall lady was Lee Sora the supermodel.

"I'm your roommate, although I didn't sleep in the room last night." Jiyeon said to her.

"Ah i was wondering where you were!" Sora also introduced her to Giselle, the real reason why Jiyeon slept outside.

"Aww! So cute." Jiyeon rubbed Giselle's little head.

Jiyeon moved on to say hello to Dongwook, Minwoo, and Seho, and introduced herself to Soohyun, Kangjoon, and Sungwoo.

"Who is this Mama Shin?" Jiyeon asked while she was eating.

"Ah that's Sungwoo we named him that because he cooks for us like a mom~" Kangjoon said.

"Are you going to make your debut soon Jiyeon?" Soohyun asked out of curiosity.

"Yes, we're debuting in 3 weeks, very soon."

"Who are you the closest with so far here?"

"Probably Chanyeol-oppa since we have the same-ish schedule and bump into each other often." Jiyeon said.

"If you're close with Chanyeol can to go wake him up for me Jiyeon?" Sungwoo asked.

"Ah well we're not-" Jiyeon stopped herself and decided to wake him up for the sake of Mama Shin since he seemed busy. Jiyeon hurriedly went upstairs.

She quietly opened the door and saw Chanyeol sleeping, under 3 jackets. Does he not have a blanket? Jiyeon laughed at him. At times like these, he looked like a little baby.

Jiyeon snuck to the side of the bed and started shaking Chanyeol. "Hey wake uppppp wake up Chanyeol!"

Chanyeol muttered something that she couldn't hear. Jiyeon kept shaking him. He wouldn't budge. How long did he stay up?

"Jiyeon..." Chanyeol muttered.

"What??"

"Jiyeonnn so cuteee...." He muttered again in his sleep.

Jiyeon burst out cackling. "Me? Cute? Have you fallen for me Chanyeol?" She teased. But regardless of taking it as a joke, she felt her face heat up just a little.

Chanyeol muttered something again that was inaudible.

"Wake up Chanyeol!!" She shook him again. This time she pinched his ear.

"Ouch!!!" Chanyeol bolted straight up bonking Jiyeon's forehead, almost knocking her out.

"Owie!!!"

Chanyeol, who was wide awake now saw Jiyeon on the ground rubbing her forehead. "Ah!!!! Why are you in my room?"

"You don't know what I went through to wake you up!! Sungwoo-oppa might've well sent me on a suicide mission!!!" Jiyeon pouted. "Get up now there's breakfast downstairs waiting for you."

"Okay, okay, sorry. I'm going now Jiyeonie~" Chanyeol said.

"Hey!! Don't call me that!" Jiyeon said.

"Jiyeonieeee~~~"

"I'm gonna get you Park Chanyeol!!!!"

Downstairs

Jiyeon finally made her way downstairs after waking up Chanyeol. "Geez...what's up with him"

"How did it go?" Soohyun asked.

"How did what go?"

"Waking him up."

"Ohhh umm...it was good he's up now." Jiyeon said It sounds easier than it actually was.

Soon enough Chanyeol was downstairs gobbling up his breakfast.

"By the way Chanyeol, why were you sleeping with only 3 jackets all night long? Where was your blanket?" Jiyeon asked him.

"I noticed that too Chanyeol, it was sad seeing you sleep with your jackets only." Sungwoo said.

"I gave my blanket to you because you decided to sleep on the sofa outside for some weird reason." Chanyeol said, unfazed

"...what?! That was you?" Jiyeon asked.

"Wahh look at Chanyeol being all cool in front of Jiyeon!" Kangjoon laughed.

"No it's not like that! It's just she was cold I would do it to anyone!!" Chanyeol said, flustered.

"Yeah that's right, it was just a good person kinda thing!" Jiyeon said

The table was filled with laughter and an embarrassed Jiyeon and Chanyeol.

"This program highly encourages dating between roommates, you know!!" Minwoo said.

"Hey! Stop that!! We just met yesterday!!" Jiyeon sighed.

And with that, the whole family got a lot closer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note
I have a lottt brainstormed for this fanfic so keep reading it'll get more dramatic....please comment what you think :))