{16} Catch me when I fall~

Jiyeon's eyes fluttered open as the morning sun greeted her. What happened last night again...? She bolted up immediately and her face heated up. Jiyeon touched her lips. No way...

That night, Chanyeol had kissed her. That's right, it was a kiss. Jiyeon scrambled out of the tent and luckily, no one was awake in the early morning. She got ready and washed her face, putting on her makeup.

Then, Kangjoon and Chanyeol popped out in the middle of nowhere.

"AH!!!" Jiyeon screamed, covering her face.

"What are you doing out here so early?" Kangjoon asked.

Jiyeon avoided looking at Chanyeol and looked at Kangjoon. "I woke up early."

"Good morning~" Chanyeol said to Jiyeon.

"G-good morning Chanyeol!!" She greeted back kindly.

Kangjoon looked between the two people weirdly. "Lets make breakfast."

"You wanna help Jiyeon?" Chanyeol asked.

"Sure!"

Kangjoon went to cut up some vegetables while Chanyeol and Jiyeon went to make some rice.

"We have to wash the rice first." Said Chanyeol, turning on the faucet.

Jiyeon nodded and awkward silence took over between the two. She cleared her throat. "Um...so how was your sleep?"

"It was very good." Chanyeol leaned close to her face. "Guess who I dreamed about?" He whispered.

Jiyeon laughed and blushed. "Who..."

"You."

She giggled giddily. "I dreamed about me too."

"Hey!!!"

"Haha. Just kidding oppa. I dreamed of you and your handsome face." Jiyeon poked his nose and it was Chanyeol's turn to be flustered.

Kangjoon awkwardly cut up the vegetables and watched the two flirt. Something fishy is going on between them... He cleared his throat and asked, "Is the rice cleaned yet?"

"Oh! Yup." Jiyeon said as she brang it over.

Chanyeol followed her like a lost puppy as they made the rice.

They were finishing up when Sungwoo awoke, with Nana and Soohyun.

"You guys woke up early to do this?" Sungwoo asked.

"Yeah. The rice is a bit messed up though since the steam isn't even." Jiyeon told Mama Shin.

Everyone soon woke up and gathered at the table to eat. Chanyeol finished serving the stew for everyone and sat down next to Jiyeon.

"Today, the trip ends, but there will be an add-on event to those who want to come. It's bungee jumping!" Chanyeol announced.

Everyone cheered.

"So the people who want to go home can go home and the people who want to go bungee jumping can go?"

"Yes."

"Alright, then!"

In the end, the members who were going to go bungee jumping was Jiyeon, Chanyeol, Kangjoon, Nana, Minwoo, and Gayeon, and the rest would go home!