{8} Debut day Pt. 2

It was time that the music video was released. All of them eagerly looked while Jiyeon put it on.

The music video started out as the four of them dressed as pretty dolls. The music came on and it was Jiyeon who started it.

"That's me singing right now." Jiyeon said.

"Wow!! Your vocals are amazing!" Gayeon exclaimed."

Chanyeol was so concentrated watching the music video that he didn't hear anyone talking. Wow...Jiyeon is so pretty...

"Look at Chanyeol right now!" Seho laughed and pointed at him.

Chanyeol snapped out of his daydream surprised. "What?"

"You were staring so hard at Jiyeon that you could probably break the TV screen."

"Aish, she just looks good..."

Jiyeon giggled and waved the compliment away in embarrassment.

The music video suddenly changed and the four perfect looking dolls characters changed. Jiyeon suddenly switched to an elegant looking lady in a long red dress counting money at a casino with men fawning over her.

Chanyeol suddenly frowned a little.

"Now look at his face." Seho pointed again.

Jiyeon playfully pushed him. "Don't take it so seriously..."

"It's so weird seeing our cute little Jiyeon like this." Soohyun commented.

The mv continued onto Yeseul turning into a poor girl fighting on the streets with some hobos. She looked cool.

"Hey, go help your friend and give her some money! How could you do that to her??" Seho said.

Everyone laughed.

Then, Ai switched to a model who kept looking at food but couldn't eat. It was sad, but she was very pretty.

"I'm starting to think the music video favors Jiyeon more." Sungwoo said.

"No, my concept is a rich lady that will never find happiness. You'll see some sad scenes later." Jiyeon explained.

"Aw that's sad." Sora said.

Last of all, Sooyung turned into a girl getting hit by her parents, and acting happy on shows and in front of everyone.

"Noo!!! A girl who has a hard time at home who pretends to be perfect and happy." Minwoo said observantly.

Then the mv switched to all of them dancing choreography.

"You all dance so well!"

"Actually, I'm the dance hole in our group. I had to practice extra hard." Jiyeon said sheepishly.

"Hey! Me too!" Chanyeol and Jiyeon high fived.

Soon enough the music video ended and all the roommates clapped.

"That was so good! You're so charismatic on TV Jiyeon." Nana said.

Jiyeon laughed and said thank you. "The real meaning behind this is actually, we all aren't just a bunch of pretty faces that seem perfect. We are far from perfect though. That's why the song is called "Prejudice".

"Wow..." Everyone awed. "That's so deep."

"I'm going to download this." Chanyeol said picking up his phone.

"Wahh thank you for the support~" Jiyeon clapped happily. "Let's clean up here I have to go to sleep early since I'm leaving early for Inkigayo tomorrow."

Everyone cleaned up the cake and went to their respective rooms.

"You worked so hard for this. I hope you become very successful Jiyeon." Sora said kindly.

"Yes, all the work you've put into it, it'll be all worth it in the end!!!" Gayeon said.

But really...would all the work be worth it after all?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note
I'm kinda sad that I only have like 16 views rn and no votes or comments ;-( but it's only been a week since I started soooo

Also here's a shorter chapter because ohoooo the next chapters gonna be one hell of a roller coaster 😈

Yehetyehetohorat