{17} End

Today was the last day. The last day that Lee Jiyeon would appear Roommate.

The reason? Her group was gaining a lot, that she couldn't handle her schedule and being on the tv show at the same time.

Jiyeon looked up at the roommates sadly at their last dinner table together. "This was really fun you guys, really."

"We agree, we enjoyed your kindness to us, and thank you for always doing chores and whatnot when we wouldn't. I'm serious, we took advantage of your kindness and apologize." Sora spoke up.

Jiyeon was struck by the feels. "Thank you. And it's okay. Thank you so much."

"We'll miss you. You should call us!"

Jiyeon nodded. "Its time I should go now, my stuff is already in the car."

"Goodbye Jiyeon!" All the roommates said together as they showered her in lots of love and hugs. "Visit soon!"

Jiyeon nodded and smiled sadly. "Have fun without me!"

"It'll be hard, but we'll try! Tell Chanyeol that we said hi!"

Jiyeon nodded again. Chanyeol had left roommate early as well due to his tough schedule. It's secretly one of the reasons Jiyeon left anyways. She'd miss the show and the members so much though. "Goodbye now." She said, feeling emotional.

"Goodbye!" Everyone said again.

Jiyeon exited the front door and stepped in the car. Although roommate has ended for her, she will still keep her friends in her heart.

And too, Park Chanyeol.