You're cute when you're wolfy

Xxxrepressed_emoxxX

Pairing: Scott and Stiles 

Dinner was winding down, Stiles' father had already gone upstairs and Stiles could see Scott practically falling asleep on the table, drool puddle and everything.

"Scott?" his best friend lifted his head slightly at the sound of his name, eyes still blurry, "C'mon buddy, you're ruining the wood."

The wolf just glared bailfully at him, eyes beggin for mercy which Stiles was only a little upset in providing by carrying his friend up the stairs.

Okay, so maybe he had to drag him. He still got him up there.

~~~~~~~~~

"Scott, I swear to god if you dont get off of me, I will pee on you." A weird threat, perhaps, but a valid one. 

Stiles had been trapped under his -supernaturally- heavy friend for the better part of an hour. He had needed to pee for over forty minutes, which again, the reason for the threat.

"Five.."

"Scott." He heard the other man groan but, thankfully, this was accompanied by the long awaited sensation of Scott rolling off of him.

He didn't pause on his way out of the room, and so therefore, couldn't really be blamed for not noticing the way his friends eyes glowed in his absence.

He sure as hell noticed when he returned though, for as soon as he did, he was greeted by a pair of glowing eyes, and much too close claws.

"Sc-cott, buddy? Mind not tearing me in half? This is a new shirt and, it really shouldn't have to go through this kind of trauma just because I'm the most forgetful person on the planet."

He could see the confusion take seed in the wolfs eyes, wondering why in the hell this human was still standing here, talking to him instead of bowing his head in defeat and submission.

"C'mon buddy, how about we get away from the-" As soon as he moved to get away he was trapped in on either side by claws that were, once again, much to close to his face. 

"Okay, We can, we can definitely stay here. Yep, totally down with that plan. You know what plan I'm not down with? The lets scewer Stiles plan. Definitely not down with that."

"Stiles?" And yep, Scott as a wolf was even less observant than regular Scott was, like that was even possible.

"Uh, yeah? Dude you've known me since, like, kindergarden, how do you not recognize me?" Now he just looked even more confused, his nonexistent eyebrows doing that adorable little furrow Stiles loved so much.

To see, loved to see that is. Mostly because it meant he'd get to explain something again. Yaay.

"You left." He stated.

"Yeah, to go to the washroom. Not to like, leave leave."

His face got even more adorable- or, no, his face became worried, not adorable in any way. "You should."

"What go to the washroom? I already did that."

"No, you should." He shook his head, clearing away whatever thought had taken root there. "You should leave."

"Uh, not gonna happen buddy. I'm tired and you know I haven't been sleeping. But I feel safe here, with my little werewolf to guard me."

He looked back at Scott, who's face had once again morphed into a mask of confusion at Stiles calling him his werewolf.

"You shouldn't feel safe Stiles, I could hurt you. I almost did."

And Stiles really couldnt help but give an eyeroll at that, because hello? "You didn't realize it was me."

Scott snorted, "Does that matter?"

"Um, yes! Of course it does." Duh.

"Stiles..." His friends voice sounded slightly panicked, which probably only had a little to do with the fact that Stiles was settling himself onto his bed, invading the wolfs territory.

"You go ahead and have your little nervous breakdown Scott, I'm going to sleep."

"Stiles."

"Ssh, can't hear you. Already half way to dream land over here." He said, ignoring the exasperated worry colouring his friends voice.

"I could hurt you."

"Yeah, or you could cuddle me. And I gotta say, I much prefer the latter."

He got no response, but then he didn't really need one. Not with Scott's was body blanketing his own.

And if he woke up with a few too many scratch marks? It was still, totally worth it.