Chapter 11: Because

;)

Risa's POV

Cindy and Katherine were helping me get ready for the party. I felt better than before, thanks to Jake for continuously wiping my forehead. But, I mean, it helped so not complaining. 

"Wear this one, with this skirt," Cindy said while pulling out a black tight crop top with a blush pink colored pencil skirt. She handed both of the pieces of clothing out to me and lazily waved her hand for me to go get changed. 

I didn't complain about the choice of clothing because they looked pretty decent. I was correct when I put it on and saw that it emphasized all my curves and the pencil skirt definitely did my ass and legs well. 

It took a lot for me to say this, but I looked hot. 

Walking out of my bathroom I saw that Kat and Cindy were both ready, all in their outfits looking amazing as well. 

"Damn! I did good," Cindy squealed, looking me over and giving herself a pat on the back. 

I rolled my eyes, "Ohhhh! We all look smoking hot."

Cindy was wearing a loose white crop top with some tight black booty shorts, not the slutty ones, but short enough to show her tanned long legs and her ass. As for Kat, she wore a plain little black dress with a cut at the chest, showing a bit of her cleavage. 

I chose a black ankle boot to go with the outfit and looking me over one last time in the mirror, I nodded and got my purse, making sure I had my phone and money. 

Wouldn't want to go through the same situation again. 

"Are we all ready?" Katherine asked, checking her phone to see the time, "It's 7 we should get going."

"Yep. Let's get this show on the road!" I yelled.

"Stop trying to act like you're in a movie, dimwit."

And ladies and gentlemen I once again give you Cindy Lynn Garcia.

***

We got to the party at around 8. I don't know why it took us an hour to get here, but it did. There were already a ton of people packed inside the house and anyone could tell the party was on full blast right now. 

There were people grinding on the dance floor with each other, making out in the hallways, and others playing games in the rooms. It looked like every other party to me. 

"Marr! You look smoking hot!" Jake yelled over the loud music while walking up to Katherine, Cindy and I.

"Yeah, it was all because of me," Cindy replied confidently, puffing out her chest. 

"Thought so. No way could our Marr clean up this nice and look this smoking hot."

"Hey!" I yelled, punching Jake in the arm.

"I'm just kidding, little one," he said while ruffling my hair which was thrown nicely down in beach waves, courtesy to Katherine. 

"Don't ruin the master piece!" Katherine smacked Jake's hand before I could even say anything. 

"My god! Is there anything Marisa did by herself? Clothes were picked out by Cindy, hair done by Kat," Jake said in disbelief while throwing up his hand but letting it casually fall on my shoulders. 

"Okay, I actually picked out my-"

Before I could finish defending myself Jake, whose arms were still around me was strongly pushed from behind, intentional or not I don't know, but this caused him to stumble forward and release his arms from around my shoulders. 

I turned to look at who the person was and saw that it was Aiden. 

He looked at me then at Jake with blank eyes, "Sorry."

Obviously not meaning it the slightest. 

With that he pushed past us and walked to the dance floor to dance with some girl. 

I growled, "Asshole."

"Don't worry about it Marr, it wasn't even that hard, just a slight push," Jake assured me. 

"He still fucking pushed you!" I yelled, surprised at how angry I sounded. 

"Are you sure that's what you're angry about?" Cindy raised her eyebrows, "Not the fact that a girl is currently grinding up against him?" adding a smirk at the end. 

Once those words left her mouth, I snapped my eyes towards Aiden and the girl, whose face I could not see. She was right. The girl was grinding up against Aiden, my blood boiled even more. 

What the hell? Why am I angry? He's just Aiden. 

"The hell. Of course not. He should have at least meant it when he apologized to Jake," I replied, shrugging, pushing the feeling of uneasiness down and facing my friends who were now looking at me with amusement. 

"Whatever, I'm going to get a drink." 

It was hot and I didn't want to be near the dance floor anymore so I quickly left to get myself a drink from the kitchen. 

Just as I was reaching the kitchen a hand gently wrapped around my wrist and tugged it a bit.

"Where are you going?" 

I turned around and saw that it was Aiden who was grabbing my wrist. For a second I just looked into his chocolate brown eyes and didn't say anything. But then realization hit me and I was reminded of the girl grinding up against him. 

"None of your business," I said while violently ripping my wrist out of his grip. 

"Why? Are you going to go to your boyfriend, Jake, again?" He asked, eyes cold with anger. 

Oh. My. God. He has serious anger issues. What the hell.

"So what if I am?!" I replied sizing up to him, trying to look intimidating as well. 

I know Jake wasn't my boyfriend and all of this was just a misunderstanding but seriously, why should he care?! It's not like we were 'something' anyways. 

Ugh! He's such a pain in the ass!

"Why are you even dating him? Why!?" He yelled, frustrated at me, running his hands through his hair, looking sexier than ever. 

Why am I even thinking about this right now? He's being an annoying jerk!

"So what if I am?!" I repeated, knowing that it would get him even more aggravated. He didn't even have the rights to mess with my life, nor did he have the rights to be angry with me right now. I had that rights! And to say I was angry at him would have been the understatement of the year. I was beyond furious at this sexy, hot, god-like man in front of me. 

"Don't."

"Why? You don't have any rights over me," I snapped. Annoyance evident in my tone. 

He growled, looking like he wanted to punch a wall, "Because!" 

"Because what?!"

His eyes turned a few shades darker showing his anger even more and his fists were clenching and unclenching by his sides. 

He closed his eyes and for a second I thought he actually was going to punch a wall but he opened them and looked me straight in the eyes and managed to growl out, "Because I won't allow it." 

With that he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to him, crashing his lips on to mine. 

END OF CHAPTER 11

I know it was a short chapter butttttttt.....did you like ittt? ;) 

I HOPE IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT...?

Anyways, what do you think will happen next chapter? Any ideass??

Don't forget to comment and vote!! 

Leah <3