Chapter 13: One Step Closer

Dedicated to the person who has just started reading this book and gave me support and motivation to continue writing!! THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU! 

Readers, don't forget to comment and vote! 

Hope you enjoy!

********************************************

Risa's POV

After that extremely insane conversation with Aiden outside in the garden, I left him laughing at my tomato face to go into the house to find Kat and Cindy. 

I need to get out of this party and away from Aiden, quick! I swear he wants to torture me with his words. Each and every one of them coming out of his mouth had a weird affect on me that is completely foreign, and to be honest, I don't want to know what this new found feeling is. 

Just no. 

Shaking my thoughts away I looked around the dance floor and spotted my two targets dancing with one another. Quickening my pace, I walked up to them and took hold of both their wrists, dragging them outside of the house. 

"What's up Risa? Why the fuck you dragging me like a kid caught doing something wrong?!" 

Obviously that was Cindy. 

I rolled my eyes, "I want to go home, it's already 11:30 pm."

"Yeah, you're right. Maybe we should get going," Kat agreed, nodding her head while she replied. 

"Fine, let's go," Cindy finalized although clearly sad that I cut short her grinding movements on the dance floor, "Wait! Who's driving though?! Kat and I can't, we had too many drinks, Jake and Josh definitely won't be able to, there is no way in hell they're still sober at this time. Hell, it'd be a miracle if they hadn't passed out yet. Ris, did you drink?"

Shit, I did. I grabbed a few drinks while I was in the kitchen

with Aiden. 

I slowly nodded in reply. 

"Oh god, how are we suppose to get home then?" Kat asked, worry clearly laced in her tone. 

"I can drive you guys, I hadn't had any drink tonight." 

Hearing that voice, I started to roll my eyes. There is absolutely no way I'-

"Yes! Thank you, you're a life savor," Cindy replied shooting both her hands in the air to show her gratefulness, but I didn't miss the wink she sent my way before doing so. 

Oh god. Please. No. 

"Actually, I just realized I didn't drink any alcohol tonight," I turned to Aiden who was standing behind me, "I don't think we need you anymore. Bye!" I was desperate, okay? I don't want to be stuck with this asshole. No freaking way. 

Kat looked at me strangely and the next few words left me wanting to strangle her innocent face, "I saw you holding a cup of alcohol though. You must be so drunk you don't even realize that you had several drinks already." 

Great. Thanks, Kat!

Aiden stood in front of me with his arms crossed and smirked at me. Turning my head to Cindy, I saw she was doing the same. I huffed and stomped to Cindy's car took her keys out of my purse since she left them with me and abruptly turned around shoving them into Aiden's outstretched hands and wanting nothing more than to slap the smirk, that was still on his face, away. 

"You're annoying the shit out of me, you know that right?" I spat out at him.

He raised his eyebrows at my words and feigned hurt. Putting a hand over his heart he replied, "but you wouldn't want me any other way, munchkin."