Chapter 12: Pissed was an underestimate

SORRY FOR BEING GONE BUT HERE IS CHAPTER 12! :)))

Risa's POV

Surprised. Shocked.

The two things that hit me when he smashed his lips on to mine.

He could have kissed me softly. It could have been a gentle kiss, a caressing one. However, it was anything but that. It was far from the soft, gentle, caressing kisses. He was roughly putting his god damn soft lips onto mine.

My eyes widened.

No. This is wrong. What the hell!?

Raising my hands, I put them on his chest and with all the strength I had, pushed him off of me. The kiss broke and we were left standing there panting, looking at each other. His dark eyes boring into mine, deeply.

"Fuck you, what the hell was that?" I spat at him, suddenly feeling like I was taken advantage of. Especially since he was a player.

"Why? I can't kiss you?"

"No!" I yelled, throwing my hands up in the air, "No, you can't kiss me, Aiden!"

His eyes narrowed, "Why not?"

He took a step closer to me.

I took a step back.

A step closer.

A step back.

A step closer.

A step ba-

Shit, I reached the stupid kitchen counter.

He smirked, raising both his hands to set them beside my waist on the counter which I was currently pushing myself into, trying to create as much distance in between us as possible seeing as I found myself out of oxygen.

He raised an eyebrow at me, waiting for my answer.

"B-because," I cleared my throat, curse my stuttering, and in a stronger voice, continued, "Because why would you want to? Plus, I'm not one of your whores that you can just come to for satisfaction for the night and leave the next."

He sighed, taking a step back.

Thank god! My oxygen is back!

"Marisa,"

He was about to continue but was interrupted by someone else also calling my name.

Right before Cindy came into the kitchen, I took a step to the side, making sure the distance between Aiden and I no longer seemed suspicious.

"Ugh! Risa, there you are! We've been looking everywhere for you"

"I told you I'd be in the kitchen," I replied, subtly glancing at Aiden and saw that he was busying himself with getting some beer.

Obviously my glance wasn't so subtle seeing that Cindy caught it and smirked when she saw Aiden standing there.

"Oh, well good thing I didn't-"

"Why were you looking for me? Was there something you needed?" I frantically interrupted before she could finish the sentence.

Aiden looked at our direction and from the corner of my eyes I could see him chuckling.

Bastard.

Cindy gave me a look that told me this conversation wasn't going to end so simply but thankfully dropped the subject for now, "We were just worried that's all, Jake said you left to get a drink for about 30 minutes now but still hadn't returned. So we waited for a few more minutes but you still didn't return and Jake was getting super nervous and worried so we went looking for you but being the dumb people we are, we didn't look in the kitchen," she glanced at Aiden who was still standing there but now looking a bit more pissed, "thank god for that though."