Kidnapped

CHAPTER EIGHT

ADRIAN'S POV

I spent all day yesterday thinking about the rouges that keep attacking. I thought that I wanted Britney to come back, but with all of the rouges around, now I'm not sure. I mean yeah I want her back, but not if it puts her in danger. For all I know she could be dead. I don't think so because of our mate bond. We may not have marks or mated, but every werewolf can still feel if their mate is dead. Werewolves are made like that, so they can possibly find their second chance mate and move on with their lifes.

I really need to stop thinking about Britney and focus on these god damn rouges. Who do they think they are, attacking my pack. I may not have the strongest or biggest pack, but my pack is average in size and can take up to 150 rouges at a time.

I go to my office and try to come up with a solution.

1: Fight off all the rouges that come into our territory.

2: Upgrade all security and add cameras around border.

3: Ask the Blue Moon Pack for help.

4: Go to war.

I will definetly upgrade the borders and increase all of the security. I am going to have the whole pack training from now on. The other bordering packs might want to join up and make alliances. They will help me out. I will start by calling Alpha Wright. He is the Alpha of the Sweet Killers Pack. He has the closest territory to our pack. He will help me.

So I called Alpha Wright:

AW- "Hello Alpha Wright speaking".

Me- "Hello Alpha Wright. It's Alpha Adrian. I was wondering if you could possibly help me with my rouge problem?"

AW- " Yeah. I will help. We can have a meeting......"

"Alpha!! Alpha. We are being attacked by about 50 rouges. They just crossed the border and are going to the pack house" the Omega, Justice, said.

Me- "How fast do you think you can send some fighters? We are being attacked by about 50 rouges."

AW- " Give me eight to ten minutes. Now get off of the phone and go fight!!!!"

Alpha Wright hung up then.

Okay. I ran out of the door and headed straight for the woods where I can tell the pack fighters were fighting. I mind linked the pack and said

"All women and children make your way to the attack shelter." Then I cut the link.

I ran into the fight and noticed about 30 rouges, so I charged at the rouges.

I saw the biggest rouge taking on five fighters. I charged the wolf from behind and jumped onto his back. The wolf shook me off and turned around to growl at me. I made the other fighters from the pack to go away because I am the alpha and I am stronger. They went and fought with the wolves who needed help.

The wolf took my moments of distraction and used it against me. The wolf jumped on my back and bit into my hind leg. Let me tell you that it doesn't feel like a pinch. He pinned me to the ground and went for my neck. I used my good hind leg and pushed the wolf off into a tree. While the wolf was down, I took my chance to pin it to the ground and demanded for him to shift in my Alpha tone.

"SHIFT!!!!"

The wolf shifted into a man who looked to be about 30 years old. I mind linked Beta Blaze and said

"Where are you. I got a wolf pinned down and need you to find someone who isn't fighting to help you take him to the dungeons."

Blaze said" Yes, I will find someone to help me take him to the dungeons. I will be with you in a minute."