The Date!! What am I gonna do?

(A/N.... Above is Britney's dress and in the last update is a picture of Britney after she got her hair done)

I can't believe that I can actually love Adrian after all he has put me through. I don't know if I love him or if it is just the mate bond that is affecting my feelings. I honestly hope that it is the mate bond, but I don't know how much longer I can reject it.

A knock on my bedroom door i what breaks me out of my deep thoughts. I walk to the door and open it to find the one and only......Whitney.

I guess I was expecting to see Adrian. Again, I say "stupid mate bond" in my head. Whitney is still standing in the doorway with her jaw dropped to the floor. She suddenly starts sqeauling like a toddler on christmas. She says

"Oh my gosh, you look fantastic Britney. What did you do to your hair and when?!? I love it! It looks fantabulous!!"

I just stand there for a second. What the hell does fantabulous mean?? Whitney looks like she is waiting for an answer, so just to mess with her, I keep waiting for about two minutes before I answer her. I say

"Ummmm I got my hair done today when I went to the mall. I told the lady with rainbow hair and piercings to do whatever she wanted to do with it, and this is how it turned out. Honestly, I love it!"

She says "I love it too and that dress looks absolutely amazing on you! Where did you get it?"

"Thanks and Adrian got the dress for me, so I don't know where he got it from. You can ask him though."

She nods her head "Well, I better go before you are late for your date. Haha that rthymed!!!"

I nod and begin my decent on the stairs where I think Adrian is waiting at the bottom. When I get down the stairs, I look around. Adrian isn't here. Maybe he didn't change-..... My thoughts are cut off when one of the kids from the pack runs up to me and hands me a letter before running away.

The letter reads:

Dear Luna,

There will be a pack barbeque out by the main meeting stage where the Alpha will be waiting!

P.S. the Alpha says to "hurry beautiful".

After reading the note, I make my way to the main stage outside by the meeting hall. Once I get there, most of the pack is waiting. A little girl from the pack leads me to a seat situated right in front of the stage. What is going on?

Adrian gets on the stage and says

"As you all know, I found my mate back in the beginning of senior year. I completely messed everything up with her back then. Now, I am trying to make it up to her and make her see that I have changed from that stupid little senior boy that I was. I hope that she will give me a second chance and forgive me. All I want is for her to let me love her and be with her for the rest of her life. This song is for you Britney. I love you."

Then the beat for Jason DeRulo's 'Marry Me' starts to play and all I can think is 'What the hell is he doing'!!!!

Adrian starts to sing and I get more nervous!

A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head

When I think of all the years I wanna be with you

Wake up every morning with you in my bed

That's precisely what I plan to do

And you know one of these days when I get my money right

Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life

We'll forever be in love, so there ain't no need to rush