Challenged

CHAPTER TWELVE

BRITNEY'S POV

After the huge revelation my mom made, I am sitting here shocked. There is no way in hell that I am getting my wolf because Adrian is sure not getting his teeth any where near my neck. I have to admit it is pretty awesome that I have the potential to be a Gold wolf. I don't really know how much of this I want or not. Blaine must have been thinking the same thing because I heard him mutter

"Ohhh Shit!!!!!"

I have to admit that was pretty damn sexy o... I was cut out of my thoughts when my mom says

"Ok enough with the heavy. Lets talk about something really important"

I give her a questioning look and she says

"Omg! My baby girl doesn't even know her own mother well enough"

I say "Wha?"

Dad says "Isn't it obvious that your mom is gonna throw you a welcome party".

"Ohh God this ain't good. Uhh! Whatever just don't embarass me. I may have changed but I still get embarassed the same way" I say.

My mom says "OMG!! She agreed and didn't put up a fight! Whatever. The party starts at 5:30!!". As she says this she is already up and pulling dad with her, so she can set up for the party.

I look over at Blaine and find him already staring at me. He blushes and looks away.

"Do you want to go and get ready for the party?" I ask Blaine.

He says " Hella Yeah!!".

When we get to the pack house, I walk straight to the kitchen to get a drink. Blaine must have followed me because I heard him clear his throat. I turn around and raise my eyebrow at him as a questioning look.

"Will you be my date to the party, Britney?" Blaine asks.

"Uhh... I thought I kinda already am boyfriend " I say.

He starts laughing and says " I guess so.. I still wanted to be a gentleman and ask you properly".

"Well then I say........YES!!" I told Blaine.

Then I hear a growl and turn around to see a really pissed off Adrian next to a smirking Allyson. Well, I guess it is time to have some fun.

"Oh hold in your growls wolf boy. YOU rejected ME remember!!" I told Adrian.

"MINE!!!" Adrian growls out.

"No" I say as I walk over and grab Blaine's hand and say "His". Then I point at Allyson and say "Yours". All Adrian does is growl then he growls at Allyson. After he takes a couple of deep breathes and calms back down, he says

" I, Alpha Adrian O'Conner, here by REMOVE Allyson as the Luna of the pack and from pretending to be my mate".

After he said that, I was just standing there in complete shock. Allyson looks furious. She points at me and screams

"You!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT!!! IF YOU NEVER CAME BACK AND DIED LIKE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO THIS WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED!!!! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE A LUNA NOT YOU".

After her little speech she has the nerve to hit me in the fucking face and say

"I Allyson challenge you, Whore, for the title of Luna. Fight to the death!!!"

I just start laughing like crazy and say

"You crazy bitch! Does it look like I want to be your fucking Luna. Adrian rejected me. So I except your challenge. If you win you can have the Luna title an.."