Training

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

BRITNEY'S POV

I wake up to the sun shining through my window. It isn't that bright, so I know that it is still pretty early. I look over at my alarm clock and it says it is seven thirty in the moring. Perfect time for pack training to start. I need everyone to wake up. Maybe I will make them breakfast, then they will wake up with a big prank. Yup!!!! That's exactly what I am going to do.

I need a shower, so that is what I get. After my shower, I get out and grab my clothes. I decide to wear my black soccer shorts that have two white stripes going down on each side. For my shirt, I wear my signature crop-top. It says 'Boo You Whore'. I like different crop-tops. Don't judge. For my shoes, I just wear a simple pair of Nike running shoes that are bright red.

I make my way down stairs to start my prank slash breakfast. I start to make the pancake batter. I put everything that you need in it, but I add fake dead ants as an extra suprise. I put milk and oranje juice on the table. The milk is really chunky because it is old. The orange juice is really thick because I put orange jello in it. I make a cake and put fake worms and oreo cookie crumbs in it to make it look like dirt. Then, I just make bacon, eggs, and sausage that I didn't mess up. On the side I put the regular food, but I made sure that it was hidden.

I need to wake everyone up soon. I go into Blaine's room and put orange dye in his shampoo. I do the same to Adrian, Blaze and Scarlett. Adrian's is bright green. Blaze's is yellow. Scarlett's is bright pink. I love pranks. Hopefully, I don't die. When they come out of the shower, they all are gonna be pissed.

To wake everyone up, I grab my bull horn and mega phone speaker thing. Then I connect my green Iphone 5C to the loud speakers that run through the house. I turn the speakers fully up. I run down the halls with the bull horn blaring and me screaming wake up through the mega phone. Meanwhile, my phone is blaring 'My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark' by Fall Out Boy.

All throughout the house, I hear people falling out of their beds and screaming. By the time everyone is outside their doors, I am on the floor clutching my stomache in laughter. Adrian and Blaine look pissed while Blaze looks suprised and shocked that I would do something like that.

After about five minutes, my laughing finally dies down. I say

"Okay. Everyone go take a shower and dress in training clothes. Then, meet me down stairs in the dining room. I made yall breakfast since yall just got a rude awaking. Literally!!!!".

After about ten minutes, I hear screams coming from about four different people. I guess they figured out their new hair color. They all will come running down the stairs in:

FIVE!!!!!

FOUR!!!!!!

THREE!!!!!!!

TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE!!!!!!!

First comes Adrian saying " Who the fuck made my fucking hair lime GREEN!!!!!".

Second comes Scarlett crying and saying " Whoever made my fucking hair pink is going to have me as their worst fucking nightmare!!!!!!".

Then Blaze comes saying " Really!!!! Fucking YELLOW!!!! My hair was just fine being red. Whoever did this is gonna spend a fucking night in the cells!!!!!".

Lastly Blaine. He is fuming. He walks up to me and says " Thanks for the ORANGE FUCKING HAIR BABE!!!!!!!'.

Then Blaine picks me up and walks towards the pool. Ohhhh NO!!!!! He better not ruin my outfit. I say

"Blaine if you throw me in the god damn pool, you will lose your girlfriend. I promise I will make it up to you. Anything you want".

He stops and says "Anything!!!".