Blaine's Perfect

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

BRITNEY'S POV

Blaine and I are on the way to our date. I don't know where we are going or what we are going to do. He just told me to wear comfy clothes and nothing that can't get dirty. I guess he picked something that fit me perfectly. I just REALLY hate suprises. So great.

I decided to wear black skinny jeans with a black crop-top that says 'My Middle Finger Salutes You'. I love crop-tops with badass quotes on them. I paired my outfit with black combat boots and a black leather jacket.

I know what you are thinking. Y'all are like 'She's an Emo girl'. No that is not true. I just really like the colors black an red. They fit me perfectly. Besides Blaine told me to wear dark clothes, so that is what I did.

We pull up in the middle of the woods. When Blaine opens his truck door I ask

"What are we doing here?"

He says "You'll see! We just have to walk a little bit. Trust me it will be really fun! I promise."

I nod my head and he leads the way into the woods. How come I didnt't notice all of the trails before? After about 5 minutes of walking we get to a clearing. In the middle of the clearing is a.......
dirt bike and four wheeler rental?!? I say

"OMG are we really going to ride dirt bikes!!!!"

He says "Yeah unless you want to ride the four wheelers".

"Nah the dirtbikes are good 'cuz I already know how to ride dirtbikes."I say.

Blaine asks "How did you learn how to ride dirt bikes?"

"Well, my dad owned about an acre of land. Me and my brother,Blaze, cleared it out and made trails. Somehow we convinced dad to buy us dirtbikes. Eventually he got us more cool stuff." I tell him.

He looks suprised and asks

"What other cool stuff are you talking about 'cuz I'm really curious now?"

I say "Umm, he got us a couple of go carts, a mini bike, and a dune buggy. Which looked like a smaller version of a dune buggy mixed with a bigger version of a go cart. It had a nice blue roll cage though. It was my favorite. I think we had a golf cart too."

Blaine looks like a kid who just came out of the candy store who bought a lot of candy. Eventually, he says

"I always wanted a go cart! Could you do any trick like things with it?".

I say "Yeah. Me and Blaze would do donuts when we came to the middle main part of the yard that was in the shape of a circle. That was where we had to turn around, so we just learned how to do a donut to turn around. The yard was all dirt and no grass, so the dirt made a dust cloud. We had to wear glasses when we rode anything or we would get dust in our eyes. Ohhh! We also put a strobe light on the dune buggy, so at night you could see it and it was pretty funny too!"

By the time we stopped talking about what tricks I could do, we reached the door of the dirt bike rental. Blaine led me to the row of dirt bikes and says

"Pick one that you like and I'll rent it for you to ride".

I nod my head in understanding and started walking down the long row. I wanted a dual sport bike, so it would be good on trials and fast too. I went to the section and saw that the only color the place had was red. The brands were all Honda too. I came up to a new 2014 CRF250L dirt bike. It looked brand new. I look over at Blaine to see him looking at the same bike a couple of bikes down. I say to Blaine

"Looks like we have the same taste in bikes because you want the same one I do"

and then I point at the bike behind me that I picked out. Blaine says