Adrian's Parents

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

ADRIAN'S POV

Why can't she just love me like I love her? I sang to her from the heart. She rejected me. My wolf and I are howling in pain. Then Blaine has to go and sing about seeing her in HIS underwear. Like what the fuck dude!!!! Why is he so hell bent on her? Isn't it obvious that I love her and want her back? Now she sang 'Miss movin' on ' and I know that I won't be getting another chance. Why does she have to move on? I didn't. Well okay. Maybe I did. But I needed a Luna for the pack and Britney was gone, so what was I supposed to do.

The pain I am feeling from the rejection needs to go away. The fact that Blaine asked her on a date didn't exactly help. And she said YES!! Is she trying to kill me? You know what, I don't want the answer to that question because she probably is. What does she think will happen when Blaine finds his mate? He won't leave his mate for Britney. Britney needs to be with her mate. She needs to be with me. My whole being hurts. I ran out of the yard as fast as I could. How am I supposed to get the pain to go away? Then I saw my answer. Scarlett. She will help me get rid of the pain. Nobody knows this but her mate rejected her too. I walk up to her and say

"How do you get rid of the pain of your mate rejecting you?"

Her being the whore she is said

"By having fun".

She then led me to my room and we......You know what.

(Sorry. Don't really want to say waht thay did. That word will NOT be used in this book. that is gross.)

I thought it would help the pain go away, but it only made it ten times worse. I kicked her out of my room and I just layed in my bed. I thought of all the things me and Britney could be doing together right now if I didn't reject her those eight months ago. I feel like such an ass.

I start crying. Then it turns into sobs. She is the only thing that I had left that could really serve as a chance of loving me.

My parents are dead because of me. I try to block the image of what happened out of my mind, but it came back any way.

FLASHBACK.

Me and my parents were all going for a run. I started to smell this awful scent. I was riding on my dads back because I hadn't shifted yet. Alphas always shift at around fourteen years old, but I am only eleven. Yeah, yall might be thinking. Why is he still riding on his parents back? Well my mom made it kinda like a ....... tradition we do twice a month.

I was getting ready to tell my dad about the scent when we came to a clearing in our territory. There were about 35 rouges. My parents were out numbered. My dad got me off of his back and mind linked me to run and get help. He ran one way while my mother ran the other. Both running away from me in different directions. Instead of running and getting help like I was told I ran forward and most of the rouges saw me. My mom and dad must have realized that the rouges were not following them because they came back.

Dad started fighting of the rouges with mom. I mind linked the pack warriors to come to the clearing. They were on there way. I didn't realize that a rouge was running straight for me at my neck until my mother jumped in front of me. The rouge killed her quickly. I heard my dad let out a howl full of pain, sorrow, and loss. He was surrounded by atleat 10 rouges. They managed to kill a lot of them together. A brown rouge took that to his advantage and jumped at him. The rouge killed my dad after a couple minutes of them fighting.

I had just watched both of my parents die in front of me. It was all my faught. I couldn't do anything about it. All because I couldn't shift. My parents were dead and it was my faught alone.

After killing my parents the rouges fled.

I just watched my parents get murdered by rouges and it was all my faught.

END OF FLASHBACK

Now I have nobody. No mom. No dad. No family. No mate. No Britney. I really want her back, but I know that isn't goung to happen. She hates me for what I did to her. All I wanted from her was for her to give me a chance. I really like her. I think.....nah. I know I love her. She is the most beautiful, outgoing, caring, sweet, badass girl I have ever met. She may have changed a lot, but she will always be mine. I will wait as long as I have to until I can get her back. That was the last thing I thought as I cried myself to sleep.