Wedding!

Chapter Twenty-Seven:

~Britney's POV~

It has been a year since I agreed to marry Adrian. I think that it was the best decision of my life. I have some news though that I think you guys would like to hear:

I can finally freely kiss Adrian whenever I want to!!!!!

Over the past year, things have been tough. Adrian and I worked through all of our problems and now we only have small little fights about who is going to cook dinner. I usually win that argument and get take-out though. At first, our relationship was wierd, but we eventually got used to it. It only took us about three or four months to be completely comfortable with eachother. We haven't mated completely yet. I want to .wait until after we are married.

I guess I don't have to wait that long though because my wedding is today. I am so nervous! What if he backs out? What if I get nervous and throw up all over the place? What if we get another rouge attack and one of us dies?

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by a knocking on the door. I tell them to come in. A very pregnant Whitney walks into the door. I swear I almost killed Blaine for knocking up my sister. I think everyone wanted to kill him when they told the family over dinner. It's whatever now. It can't be changed. I can see how much that Blaine and Whitney love eachother. I am okay with it now though.

Whitney says,"Come on, Britney! We have to get you ready for your big day today!!"

I nod my head and grab the clothes that she has in her arms. I go get into the shower and wash myself with some cranberry vanilla bodywash. That is my new favorite scent. When I get out of the shower, I put my rope on and walk back into the bedroom where Whitney is now waiting with my mom. I guess she got here when I was in the shower.

Mom says,"Come sit down here, so I can do your hair while Whitney does your make-up."

I nod and go sit on the chair that is in front of the vanity that has been placed room temperarily. Atleast, I hope that it doesn't have to stay here. It takes up to much room in the room. That is just my excuse though considering Adrian's and I's room is massive.

Mom asks,"How do you want to do your hair, Sweet Pea."

I laugh considering she called me 'Sweet Pea'. I say," I'm thinking that I want to have it to where it is curled to the side with two braids coming together where the top of the curls are. I want to have the flower crown placed right above the braids like this."

I show her a picture of what I want my hair to look like. My mom nods and gets started with the hair curler.

Whitney asks,"What do you want your make-up to look like?"

I reply," I just want the make-up to be simple like a smoky eye with mascara and some natural pinkish lipstick."

Whitney nods,"Okay, I know exactly what to do. First,...."

Then, Whitney covers up the mirror, so I can't see what they are doing.

I say," Hey, I think I should be able to see what you guys are doing. What if you make me look like an Umpa-Lumpa?!"

They both just laugh and shake their heads 'no'.

"We won't make you into a Willy Wonka character" my mom laughs.

I just smile and shake my head. They both gasp and yell "Stay still!" I just giggle and smile more.

____HALF AN HOUR LATER____

"Done" both Mom and Whitney exclaim at the same time.

"Okay, time for the dress, Britney" Whitney says while bringing my dress out of the closet.