Seriously What Am I Gonna Do!!!!!!!

RECAP:

Would you marry me, baby?

Ooh whoa ooh oh

Ooh whoa ooh oh

Ooh whoa ooh oh

A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head

When I think of all the years I wanna be with you

Wake up every morning with you in my bed

That's precisely what I plan to do, yeah.

By the time the song was over, everyone was up on their feet giving Adrian a standing ovation.

I have to admit, he did great. A lot better than I thought he would do. I am just worried.

Adrian said that the song was for me. Does he really love me and want to marry me?

I don't know what to do! I am definitely not ready to marry him. After all that he has done to me between always cheating on me and rejecting me.

Adrian pulls me out of my thoughts when he comes to stand in front of me.

He says

"Britney, Will you do me the greatest honor of marrying me? I know that we had a rough start and I promise that I will spend forever trying to make it up to you. I am truly sorry for all the shit I put you though. you didn't and still don't deserve what I did to you. I promise to love you for 105 years and beyond. Just say yes and I promise that I will continue to make it up to you."

He takes a deep breathe and gets down on one knee.

"Will you marry me, Britney, please!"

PRESENT:

I have no idea how to reply to Adrian!!!! I am not ready to be with him!! Then again, I do love him. Maybe not as much as I can, but I guess over the years it could grow?
I don't know! I am so confused right now! I am broken out of my thoughts when Adrian says

"So what do you say?"

I don't know what to say.

"I-um-I-I don't know?"

Adrian looks really sad and I don't know why, but I feel a weird pang in my heart. I know that I love Adrian, I mean I just figured it out though! all that is going through my head though is: should I give him a chance or not.

I mean he is my mate and I won't ever find someone who would be actually made for me other than Adrian. If I let him go, would I be making the right choice? Adrian says

"O-okay. I guess if you don't love me, then you don't have to marry me. I just- I don't know! I thought that if I helped you find Whitney that you would have realized that I have actually changed!! I am not the same stupid high school boy who rejected you for some slut!! I love you, Britney!! I am just so so so fucking sorry that it took me so long to realize that! How stupid of me to think that you could actually love me after what I did to you! I'm sorry. I will leave you alone and never bother you again."

When he got to the end of his speech, he started to cry. He starts to walk away, but I can't just let him think that I don't love him!

I say "wait!!!" and grab his hand.

I see the tears in his eyes that are getting ready to fall and my heart breaks knowing that I am the cause of them.

I say "I do love you, Adrian! I am just afraid that you will hurt me and leave me once you find someone better! i am not as pretty or nice or easy as the other girls. I don't know I just don't want to get hurt by you leaving me again."

I can feel the tears start to run down my face as I turn around to walk away. As I walk away, I felt someone pull on my hand until I am fully spun around.

I am facing Adrian as he pulls me into his arms. I feel tingles run up and down my entire body from wherever we are touching. As he hugs me, he says

"I will never hurt you again on purpose! I promise. I also don't ever want to hear you say that you aren't pretty or nice. Also, I don't want a girl that is easy. Being easy makes you a slut and I do not want my mate to be a slut. I am so sorry that I made you think those things about yourself! I will never make you feel like that again!! Now, Will you Marry me Britney because I promise to be the best husband to you and to make you as happy as you were before you left and I rejected you!!!"

I sigh. I really do want to marry him and have a mate that loves me. Adrian just showed me how much he loved me. I say

"Yes, Adrian!! I will marry you......."

His whole face lights up like a little kid who sees all the presents under the Christmas tree. He picks me up and spins me around in circles. I can hear everyone who surrounded us screaming an cheering in the background. I block everyone out and just enjoy being in Adrian's arms. All I can think is finally, finally I have a mate that loves me! I still have to give him his warning though. I finish with

"But I am just going to say that if you hurt me then I will personally beat you into an inch within your life Mr.Alpha!!!"

Adrian quickly nods his head in understanding and pulls me into a hug. What I wasn't expecting was for him to learn into my ear and say 'I love you, Britt' then pull me into a kiss.

The kiss is magical and tingly all at once. I absolutely love the kiss. It makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. That I am special. I sigh and pull away. Even though I loved the kiss, I just don't think we are at that stage yet. I think that we will eventually get to the stage where we will be able to kiss freely whenever we want, but just not now. Eventually.

Everything takes time.

---------------------------------------------

PICTURE OF ADRIAN ON THE SIDE!!!