#2 • Knight in Shining Armour • {MINHO}

•Chapter 2
•Shank in Love
•A Minho One Shot

You are in a metal box, surrounded by labeled wooden crates, in the dark. A creaking, groaning noise can be heard from around you. Your mind is blank, as though you can't remember who you are or where you are. Suddenly, the box gives one final lurch before it stops moving altogether.
Then, a bright light fills the room and you put your hand over your eyes to shield them.
You can see a tall silhouette jump down and look you up and down.
"Bloody hell, it's a girl!" They exclaim.
"Wow, no kidding!" You mutter under your breath but the tall figure hears you and laughs.
"She okay, Newt?"
"Yep, seems alright. But she either has a concussion or Minho has a twin. The level of sass is undeniably similar."
You laugh, despite not knowing what he just said.
The blonde haired boy looks down at you and smiles, before grabbing your hand and pulling you out.
You gaze at your surroundings, and take in all the huge, concrete walls that surround it.
"What is this place?" You ask.
"Welcome to the Glade."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Newt has now introduced you to everyone and given you the tour, and Alby has explained everything about the place you now know to be the Glade.
You were told that a bonfire was being held that evening to celebrate you, the new "greenie", so you decided to go to your room to rest before it started.
You head over to where Newt told you you'd be sleeping and as you enter it, you see the same wooden boxes that came up with you in the metal room.
You open them and find them to be full of clothes, jewellery, and shoes.
You decide to take a shower and wash your hair with the mint shampoo you find in the shower stall.
Once you're done, you change into a bright red dress that flows down to your ankles and some silver pumps.
You decide to do a half up- half down look with your h/c hair and then you head out.
You then walk over to the bonfire and see all the gladers you pass stare at you.
You self consciously tuck a strand of hair behind your ear when you see all the gladers huddled near the bonfire.
You walk over but when you near it, you trip over the hem of your dress.
You brace yourself for the impact but it never comes. Instead, you feel a strong arm wrapped around your waist.
You look up to see your saviour and you see a tall, olive skinned asian boy, who looks to be about seventeen years old.
You can feel a blush creeping onto your cheeks, as you look to the ground in embarrassment.
"Hey, you alright?" He asks, sounding concerned.
"Yeah, I'm ok. Just a little shaken."
"You sure?" He questions, worry laced through his voice.
"Yeah, I am. Thank you so much, eh...."
"Minho. My names Minho."
"Minho." You smile.
"And you are?"
"Oh, my name is y/n."
"y/n, I like it." He smirks at you.
"Come on y/n, I'll show you around."
You smile shyly.
He holds your hand and pulls you through the crowds of gladers.
After showing you around and introducing you to all his friends, you both head to sit down.
You take a sip of the drink Newt gave you, and you grimace at the bitter taste.
Minho starts to laugh at you and you playfully hit his arm, and you feel his biceps through his tight shirt.
Damn.
You begin to blush and as Minho tells you about the Glade, you stare into his chocolate brown eyes, lit up with the reflection of the fire.
Red and orange flames dance through his eyes and you find yourself slowly, but surely, falling in love.
"Oh and y/n?" Minho says.
You stop gazing into his fire-lit eyes and listen.
"Just know that if you ever,like,need anything, you can come to me."
You smile warmly and answer.
"Thank you."
"I'm here for you. If you ever need it."
"Thanks Minho."
He laughs.
"I guess you could say I'm your knight in shining armour..."

Ta da!!!! Hey! My first imagine! I hope you liked it!
Here's your outfit:

Ta da!!!! Hey! My first imagine! I hope you liked it!Here's your outfit:

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!Fiona xxx

Fiona xxx

P.S if you have a request, either message it to me or comment.
Heres how:
Glader:
Setting:
Scenario:
Other:

Just let me know and it will get done!!!!