#26 • Family • {TBS}

Chapter 26
Family
A TBS Imagine

************************************

THANKS FOR 700+ READS!!!!

************************************
Positive.
One word that changed your life.
You realised what this meant.
A Family.

// Time Skip //

You sat on your bed, rubbing your hands together anxiously as you waited for Thomas to come home from work.
You heard the door open and close.
"Y/n? Are you here?"
You called back "I'm upstairs!"
He bounded up the stairs and sat next to you.
"What's wrong baby?"
You take a deep breath.
"Thomas... I'm pregnant."
He stared at you, dumbfounded.
Tears streamed down your face as you stood up, and walked to the door.
"I'm sorry, I knew this was a mistake. I'll pack my things and go."
Just as you reached the door, you felt a hand pull you back.
A pair of chocolate brown eyes looked you straight in the face.
"Y/n y/l/n, I started flirting with you because you were the hottest girl I had ever laid my eyes on. Now I have fallen in love with you because you have the most beautiful heart I have ever felt. I love you. And I will be here for you and our child. As long as I am alive, you will never need anything because you are he mother of my baby and I want to grow old with you and have the early morning make out sessions and the late night arguments. I want it all because I can't imagine life without you."
You smile and bring your lips to his.
A Family.

Hey Guys! Would any of you be interested in a Sirius Black x Marlene McKinnon fanfic?
Let me know because I had a good idea for one that I kinda wanna write.
- F