#20 • AU 1 • Spell • {Gally}

Chapter 20
Spell
Alternate Universe
A Gally Imagine

Set in the HP universe.

3rd POV

Gally hadn't known he was anything about the magical world. He thought it was a prank when he got his letter. But, he really was a wizard.

Y/n had known all her life about wizardry, due to being a pureblood, and was so excited to finally be starting at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

*****

It was finally September and Gally was boarding the Hogwarts Express.
He walked into a compartment, where two boys and a girl were already seated.

"Thomas."
"Minho."
"Teresa."

And with that, the train departed for the sunny mountains of Scotland.
******
// Time Skip//
******
It was the Sorting Ceremony, and Gally had just seen another first year who headed up to the podium.

"Y/n y/l/n, GRYFFINDOR!!"

He thought she was absolutely beautiful.
*******
//Another time skip//
(It is their 6th year, and Gally, Thomas, Minho and Teresa were all sorted into Ravenclaw. They're really smart right? Like in the books? Anyways...
Gally hasn't spoken to y/n since the sorting.)
*******

Gally sat in Transfiguration, barely paying attention to Professor Mcgonagall. Why? Because he couldn't keep his eyes off y/n, the girl with y/h/c hair sitting in front of him.

"Alright class, now you may try to perfect the spell. Begin turning your boxes into bricks."

Gally almost laughed. He'd learned the spell two years prior, when he got bored.
He perfected it in seconds, and after that, y/n walked up to him.

"Hello. I'm y/n."

He was shocked, but managed to stutter an answer.

"Hi. My name is Gally."

Y/n smiled sweetly.

"I know. I was wondering if you could help me with the spell. I'm having some trouble with it."

He nodded, seemingly calm. But inside, he felt like he was dying.
(Relatable?)
Within a matter if minutes, y/n could do the spell like she'd known it all her life.

"There you go. You didn't need my help!"

She grinned before replying.

"I already knew it. I just needed an excuse to talk to you."

"What? Why? Wha??......"

Y/n stopped him by placing a finger on his lips.

"Meet me outside the Great Hall tonight, after dinner."

She kissed him lightly on his cheek before skipping back to join her friends.
Gally lifted his hand to his cheek subconsciously, and smiled.
It was almost like....
Y/n had him under her spell.
And he loved it.

Should I do a Part 2? Yes? No? Maybe?
-Fiona