#7 • Your First Date •

•Chapter 7
•Your First Date
•A Preference

•Thomas: Your first date with Tommy was in the kitchen. He got Frypan to let him set up a fancy dinner, away from all the other gladers. You both danced together all around the kitchen and had a delicious, romantic, candle- lit dinner.

•Newt: For your first date with Newt, you were so nervous but excited to get to know him a bit better. He took you on top of the Homestead, to the Bird's Eye. You both sat on the top, gazing at the evening sky and chatting. That was when you realised that you were falling in love with the tall, British blonde that sat next to you.

•Minho: Minho took you out into the deadheads, in the late afternoon. He laid a blanket and made some food for the both of you. With the sun streaming through the leaves of the surrounding trees and the tweets of birds, you had an amazing time with your runner.

•Gally: Gally got the med- jacks to leave their hospital room to give you two a bit of privacy. He was a bit shy at first, but soon opened up to you and you both just joked around and had a bit of a laugh together.

•Chuck: With Chuck, you took a walk through the gardens, once all the gladers were done working for the day. You both talked and laughed, and just got to know each other better.

Hey!!! I hope you liked this chapter!!!! Requests are OPEN!!!
Fiona xoxo