#11 • Poetry • { Will Poulter AU }

Foreword: Will is your boyfriend and it is your 2 year anniversary.

Your adorable, golden haired boyfriend wakes you up gently by shaking your shoulders.
Groggy, you open your eyes.
"Happy Anniversary Baby!" Will exclaims.
You smile and yawn.
He pulls a tray down and sets it in front of you, and on the plate is none other than your favourite breakfast food, y/f/b/f.
"Oh my gosh, thanks babe!"

===============================
Time Skip, cause I can😏
( He has gotten you gifts, and taken you shopping. You just finished eating out for dinner and now he says he has one more surprise for you. )
===============================

"Where are we going?" You squeal, as Will leads you to the last surprise of the day.
"Okay, and.... open."
You open your big, e/c eyes, and you see a beautiful hidden cove, tucked away at the side of the beach.
Will grasps your hand and pulls you over to a picnic blanket laying on the sand, surrounded by candles in jars and the beautiful, fresh air of the sea.
He stands up and says
"I have a poem that I wrote which I'd like to tell you, y/n."
You smile encouragingly and he begins.

"Its not that she's born brave.
Its not that she's born strong.
It's that the universe has decided that this one will have grit and fire and steel in her blood.
She will face trial after trial.
Be broken and damaged.
In countless ways.
But this one.
This one was born to fight"

You applaud him, in awe of the beautiful poem he wrote just for you.
He really is special.
"Y/n?"
"Yes Will?"
He takes a hold of your hand and pulls you into a heart that he made with candles.

"Y/n?""Yes Will?"He takes a hold of your hand and pulls you into a heart that he made with candles

He gets down on one knee and before you can comprehend what is happening, he begins to speak.
"Y/n y/l/n, I love you so much. When I saw you two years ago, I knew I wanted you as my girlfriend. And now, years later, I know that I want you as my wife. I'm not good with long speeches so I'm just going to say it.
Y/n, will you marry me?"
You smile, tears streaming down your face as you nod and pull Will into a kiss.
"I love you Will."
"And I love you y/n."
He hugs you.
"Always and forever."

IMPORTANT!
IF YOU WISH TO USE MY POEM ELSEWHERE PLEASE GIVE CREDIT!!!
THIS WAS FOR ALL THE GALLY/WP FANS!
OMG!! THE FLUFF!
Fiona xxx