#23 • My Soul Mate • {Thomas Brodie Sangster AU}

Chapter 23
My Soul Mate
A TBS Imagine

Oh Shit.
Those were the words written on her wrist when she was born. The first words her soulmate would ever utter to her. When she was younger, her parents would put bandages or band-aids on it to hide it.
She always wondered why those were the first words her soulmate would ever say to her.

After years of living her normal life, she, now 19 years old, had moved to London and had an apartment there. One day, she was at a coffee shop, holding her drink, leaving the store. All of a sudden, she was knocked to her feet.
"Oh shit." She heard someone say.
Immediately, she looked up and found herself gazing into the chocolate brown eyes of a tall stranger, who was now knocked over and sitting on the pavement alongside her.
"I'm so sorry." He began to apologise but she wasn't listening.
"Don't worry about it." She said.
His eyes widened and he pulled up his sleeve.
Don't worry about it.
You take off your bandage.
Oh shit.
His gaze met hers and they both stood side by side, taking in the shock.
"Um, I know this may seem a bit... forward?" He stuttered. "I was wondering if you'd want to grab a coffee sometime or something."
You smile shyly.
"I'd love to." You say.
He hands her his phone and she punches her number in. She kissed his cheek and walked away.
I guess soulmates really do exist.

Sorry this is so short!
- F