#21 • Little Girl- Part 1 • {Newt}

Chapter 21
Little Girl
A Newt Imagine

You working with Newt in the Gardens, joking around and laughing, when you spot Minho running frantically towards you, holding something in his arms.

You look to Newt, confused, before throwing your hoes down and walking to him.

As you near the runner, you see a little girl of about 5 years sitting in his arms. She is screaming and lashing out at Minho.

"Put me down wight now mister!"
(Imagine it with a lisp)

"Y/n! Newt! Thank grievers!"

"Minho, why is there a little girl in your arms. Anything you want to tell us?" You joke.

He just glares at you.
"This... thing came up in the box."

Your eyes widen in surprise. But you take the little girl from Minho and set her down.

Her big eyes blink at you, but what you notice is that they're almost the exact colour as yours, with flecks of chocolate brown.
Her hair is a medium length, but it is a beautiful sandy blonde that reminds you of a beach.

"Hi there. My name is y/n. What is yours?"
She replies " Kat."
You smile at her.
"Well Kat, this is the Glade."
She looks around, and sees some of the Gladers that have come to witness the scene.
Kat points to Gally and says
"He's got funny eyebrows."
You laugh and Gally goes red, muttering to himself as he leaves.
Newt walks over and bends down to say hi to Kat.
"Hello. My name is Newt."
She smiles at him.
"I'm Kat. You talk funny!"
He just laughs playfully.

"I'm hungry!" Kat says.
You tell her that you can go and take her to get some food.
"Ok."
You ask Newt if he'd like to join you but he politely declines.
"You beautiful girls go have fun."
He kisses you and leaves.

"Ew!" Kat exclaims. "Kissing is yucky!"
You laugh and kiss her forehead.
It almost feels like she could be your own child, the way you treat her.
And she may not be yours, but you'll treat her like she is.

Once Kat has eaten, Alby decides to put you in charge of her.
Nightfall soon arrives and Kat is falling asleep on you.
You pick her up, and carry her to the bed that Gally built for her that is just outside the hut you share with Newt.
Just as she falls asleep, and you quietly sing a lullaby to her, you plant a kiss on her forehead.
Newt walks up silently behind you and pulls you into him, so that your back and touching his front. He kisses you lightly and you both head to bed.

You climb under the covers, and snuggle into Newt's chest.
"You were so great with Kat today. Gives me an idea of a great a mother you'll be with our children someday."
You smile.
"You want to have kids with me Newt?"
He kisses your forehead before whispering
"I love you y/n."
And with that, you fall asleep.

PART 2 COMING SOON!!!
- Fiona