#14 • I still do • {Thomas Brodie Sangster AU}

Chapter 14
A TBS Imagine
I still do

You step out of your car and onto the porch of the house. You were back.
Back at your childhood home; a farmhouse in the country, surrounded by a small town and a beautiful forest.
You unlocked the door and stepped in, breathing in the scent of the dusty, wood walls and the faint aroma of the pine trees right outside the windows.
You head upstairs to go and put your bags away, but whilst you are packing all your clothes into the draws, you hear footsteps downstairs.
Curious, you tiptoe down the wooden stairs and back into the living room, but there isn't a soul in sight.
At least, thats what you thought; until you heard
"Y/n? Is that you?"
You turn around, only to see Thomas standing there.
Thomas Sangster. You first ever boyfriend. You'd dated at the age of 16, and now, four years later, here he was, standing in your living room.
"Thomas?"
He nods, seeming nervous.
"What are you doing back here y/n?" He asks.
"Me? Oh, um, I'm moving back."
His face lights up.
"You are?"
"Yep. May I ask what you are doing in my house?"
He seems to only realise that he is standing in your living room now.
"Oh, well, I heard a noise and I thought I'd check what it was." He stammers.
"Ok, well, do you want a drink?"
He seems surprised at your offer.
"Yeah, sure."
"Earl Grey? No milk? 2 sugars?"
He nods.
"You haven't changed one bit Mr Sangster." You laugh as you prepare the beverages.
You both head outside onto the porch, and sip your drinks when Thomas says
"I never moved on, you know."
"What?"
"I never moved on from you. Never had another girlfriend. I went on dates, but none of them could compete with you."
"Thomas, I don't know what to say." You stammer.
"I should've stopped you from leaving when you did. God, I loved you. "
This stops you in your tracks.
"You.... loved me?"
He turns to look at you and utters 3 words that will change your life. Forever.
"I still do."
And with that, you stare into his eyes, and instead of replying, you follow your heart.
You kiss him.
You kiss him, with everything ounce of will in you, every last bit of passion and love and hope in you.
His lips synchronise with yours, his soft lips moving in perfect harmony with yours.
You could've kissed him forever, but you needed air.
You both pull away, and let your foreheads lean on each other.
"I still do..."

The End!
Fiona xxx