When It Rains «2:11»

"Come on," the young Camelot messenger said briskly. "We need to get out of this hell hole."

"Merlin," Arthur reminded her. "We can't leave without him. But he has to stay in the box for his wounds to heal, or he'll die."

Emily tried and failed to hide her confusion. "OK," she said slowly. "And how long will that take?"

Arthur shrugged. "It usually takes a night," he said. "Merlin's always fine in the mornings."

"Right," Emily said, annoyed. "So you're telling me I travelled all the from Camelot to here, then back again, then, back again, to rescue the Crown Prince, through storm and forest and sea, all for a daring mission and at the risk of my own life, only to find out he needs another night here before he can leave. Is that right?"

"Um, yeah," Arthur said.

"Well."
Emily folded her arms, tapped her foot on the floor like an agitated rabbit. She looked at the doors leading out, to Arthur, to the doors leading deeper into the castle, and back again.
"Well," she said again, sighing, "I suppose we better get some sleep and morning will come faster."

Arthur's eyes widened. "You're going to help us escape?" He asked, hope filling him like hot air.

"I suppose I don't have much of a choice, and I've come so far already," Emily said, then, as an angry after thought, "and you're so goddam hot I couldn't say no if I tried."

Arthur blushed furiously.

"I'm going to try and find the keys to the dungeons," Emily continued as though she hadn't just embarrassed Arthur within an inch of his dignity, "and I want you to act as though you never saw me. I'm sure they'll remember you soon... When they do, don't struggle, go with it and in the morning, early- and mind you, that is a big thing for me; I am really not a morning person, so be extra grateful- I'll sneak in, get you out, we'll go get Merlin, and hopefully the doors will be unlocked."

Arthur nodded.
"Good plan. Wait a minute...Hopefully??"

"Hey, I'm working on a low budget here, give me some credit."