When It Rains «3:2»

He scrambled around the door of his cell, fingers fumbling over the bolts and cracked metal and rust. He found the heavy lock.

Working quickly, he slotted the key into the hole and twisted, wincing at the loud clanking noise it made. He held his breath for a moment, convinced that the guards- or worse, Morgause- would coming running at any second.
When they didn't, he pushed gently on the door, and it swung open.

Resisting the urge to run amock, yelling "I'm free, I'm free!", Arthur stepped out and looked around.

When he saw that the coast was clear, he grasped the key tightly in his hand and set off down the corridor to find Merlin, hot hope shining in his chest like an emblem.

The corridors twisted and turned, but remembering the journey he and Emily had made, Arthur found himself in the room with the brick sustainment box soon enough.

He once again looked around, such that he was going to be caught at any moment. Finally, stealing himself, he rushed across the room to Merlin. His fingers fumbled only for a moment as he pushed the key into the small golden key hole. The bricks went sort of slack, the cement between them crumbling, the bricks themselves becoming suddenly weaker and softer, and Arthur wasted no time in yanking the the whole thing apart.

Merlin's fell out onto the floor.