When It Rains «3:4»

Arthur had had enough.

"Really? I mean... Seriously? Again with the bloody jump scare? Not gonna lie, getting a bit predictable, Morgause."

The witch sneered and power crackled around her.

"You," she spat, "are a poor excuse for a Prince, let alone a Pendragon. You and Merlin are far too much trouble than you're worth... I should have killed you long ago. I will get the answers I seek from my spy in Camelot. You are an ignorant fool to defy me, and Merlin is no better. He, as I have already demonstrated, is weak- just like you- nothing more than a pathetic serving boy--"

Smack!

Arthur had hit Morgause full around the face with Merlin'a severed arm. She screamed in rage and pain and fell to one knee.

Arthur backed away, wary, as Morgause slowly lifted her head and stood up straight.

"Fine," she breathed, "you want to play rough? We can play rough..."

She flicked her hand and Merlin's arms flew from Arthur's grip and soared towards the unconscious boy. Arthur watched in amazement as, with a long stream of magical incantations, Morgause used her power to reattach the limbs.

Crack! Pop!

Morgause smiled. With another twitch of her fingers, Merlin rose, his arms fully attached, his body limp. She guided him while he was still unconscious and he sort of flopped across the room. He passed Arthur and the prince was so shocked he was frozen to the spot. Morgause kept using her complex spell to manoeuvre the loose form of Merlin until he stood, with his head lolling his chest, beside her, facing Arthur. He looked like a rag doll. It freaked Arthur out.