Prologue

I had been on Earth for quite sometime before I got injured. Alone. I hid from the outside world. Keeping in the shadows, before it all happened. I had little Cybertronian technology with me. But I was smart and was able to make due with what I had to make things work. When I was able to get my holoform working correctly, as it was damage in my crash into Earth, it made life a whole lot easier. I was able to find energon to keep going. But I usually didn't stay at one site for to long. I didn't want to risk getting found.

          After sometime, I was discovered. My life was turned around. Nothing would ever be the same again. But upon escaping I was able to find more permanent place to live. And was able to remove my tracker and anything that would give me away. I wasn't going to get caught again. I would make sure if that. Now that I had my own place. I was able to help others along the way. If I found a life signature near me. I would go and see if they needed help. It was nice to have some company. But all to soon I'd be alone again. I'm sure if I would of meet someone I used to know back on Cybertronon, I'd probably go with them. Or convince them to stay here. But I'll never know unless that happens.

    This is my life now. The only thing I really know anymore. But what I don't know, is it will change. But that's all I'm gonna say for now.