Chapter 2- Problems with Jackhammer

He's been working on his ship all night. I don't really sleep much, but I got some tonight. Since I was up early helping Wheeljack. Morning came around and I was awoken by a loud thump of something hitting the ground and Wheeljack yelling. I walk out of my bedroom and down the stairs and walked over to Charger. I have her transform and walk with me to see what happened. From what I could see, something has fallen off if Wheeljack's ship. He is just standing there leaning against his ship, looking at the part with a very pissed of face. Before I could say anything. He starts yelling at his ship. Kicking the ground. Acting like a total human child. It is quite funny. Soon enough he stops and is huffing and puffing. "You done acting like a child now?" I question with a grin, leaning against Charger with my arms crossed and one leg propped up against her. "I'm not exactly in the mood for your sass." He states looking me in the eye. I can see more than anger in there. He is also sad. Maybe he misses someone. Or someone's. I don't know. And I don't need to know. "You should rest. You've been up all night." I suggest. I stand up straight and walked over to him, arms still crossed. "No I need to get this fixed. I got places to be." He lifts up the part and starts to try and put it back together.

I walk back inside with Charger in tow. I slump down in my chair in front of the computer. I put the scanner up, to see what was around the area. Like always it's blank. It won't show Charger or Wheeljack's signature. But it don't need too. Once Wheeljack leaves the shield area, he will pop up. But not as just any signature but as him. Now that I have him in the system. Not that it matters. I do it with everyone I meet. Just in case they decide to come back. I'm not sure why I bother, but I better be safe than sorry. I can hear banging and clanging coming from outside. As well as Wheeljack swearing. I chuckle to myself. I'm sure if he rested for a bit, he will have better luck, but what do I know. I haven't repaired many ships. But I do have lots of knowledge. I hear pede steps walking towards the building. Maybe he gave up for now.

The pede steps stop in front of the door. I look over and see Wheeljack peaking around the corner over at Charger. "Can I help you?" I say to him. He looks at me and gives me a embarrassing smile. "Well you can't help me. Your to small. I need Chargers help." He looks back at her. "Okay. We shall follow you." I say starting to walk forward. Wheeljack stops me with his digit. "You don't need to come. You could get squished." I growl at him. "I'm coming whether you like it or not." He glares at me and turns, walking back to his ship while we follow behind. It's gonna be a long day.

*Few hours later*

"I'm sorry Wheeljack. You need a new one. Your gonna have to wait a few days tell I can find one." I say to him. I put a comforting hand on his leg. He is just staring at his ship, in deep thought. His arms are crossed and he his helm leaning on his sorvo. I can't help but stare. I realize what I am doing and quickly turn and walked away. I realize I forgot Charger when I got to the shop doors. I quickly get her walking back to me. We went inside and I have her transform into her alt mode. I then go to the computer and start my search for the part Wheeljack needed. Not to long after he came in and leaned against the wall. "How are you going to find the part? How do you even know how to read Cybertronian?" He asks looking at my screen. "Lots of practice." I state not looking at him. So many things ran though my mind. Things I wish I could say. I don't normally have problems with this. But for some reason I do now. "Where are we gonna find a part?" He asks, obviously bored. He is tossing up a grenade. "Please be careful. This is my home. I don't need it blown up. And I know places. I just got to check the inventory and see if there is one." I turn and looked at him. He stopps tossing it and puts it back on his hip. "Check inventory? What do you have a Cybertronian ship junk yard?" He wonders with sass in his tone. "No but that would be cool. Any ships that have crashed here. I keep tabs of and keep tabs of what's on them that can still be used. I'll put a shield on them to keep them safe. If I can." I explain going back to my computer.

"You are so lucky!" I jump up and shout. I found the part. "Where is it!?! Let's go get it!" He comes over and pick me up. He has a huge smile on his face. "Woah. It's not a short trip. We will leave in the morning. We both need our rest." I say. He gives a huff and puts me back down. "But I need to get my ship fixed now." He crosses his arms. "No your still recovering from a helm injury. You need rest. We will go in the morning." He walks over and sits on one of the berths in defeat. "fine." He lays down and turns away from me. I walk over to Charger. I put my hand on her hood and whisper to her. "I may not be able to fix myself. But at least I can fix others. I just hope tomorrow is a better day." I slowly walk over to my living area. I stop and look over at Wheeljack when I start up the stairs to my bedroom. He's in recharge. He looks so peaceful. I sigh and finish walking up the steps to my room. I don't even bother changing into PJs. I'm so tired. I need a nice long recharge.

*Morning*

"WAKY WAKY!!!" I scream and fall out of bed with a loud thud. I hear laughing outside my window. I walk over to window and look out. Wheeljack is standing there laughing so had. I think he might fall over. "At least someone has a sense of humor. But seriously. Did you have to do that?" I walk away from the window and change my clothes quick and start my way down to the shop floor. "Yes I did. Come one we got to get the part. Let's go!" He kneels down in front of me. Staring into my eyes intently. "Okay okay. Do you have a vehicle mode?" I ask walking over to Charger. Wheeljack then transform into his alt mode. Which is a
Lancia Stratos Turbo 5 rally car sporting Alitalia livery. A beautiful Italian sports car. "When your done staring. We need to get going." He laughs at me. I shook my head and looked away from him. I walk over and get into Charger. We drive out of the shop and start our journey to get the last needed part for the jackhammer.