Chapter 25 - Energy

Knockout walked silently down the hall. I sat crisscross in his palm, arms crossed not looking at him. I could feel his eyes staring down at me. He wanted to talk to me, but there was no way I was going to let him. He probably told Megatron where I lived. Knockout walked though a large set of door ways, coming into a large room. The berth was in the middle of the room, trophy's hung on the wall around the room. There was a desk on the right side of the room, data pads scattered around it. Knockout brought his hand down to the top of the berth, without saying anything I got off. I hope I'm not stuck here too long. Megatron may think all these stupid things, But I will not comply. "I didn't tell him. Just so you know." Knockout said before he left the room. I turned and looked at him, my eyes wide. "They did a Cortical Psychic Patch on Wheeljack." With that being said, he left the room. Leaving me alone in the dark. All I could do was sit down and let the tears start falling. I was truly alone now.

I ended up crying myself to sleep. I have no idea how long I laid there. I have no idea if minutes past or hours. I know I eventually woke up to the sound of the door to the room sliding open and large footsteps walking in. I wasn't sure if I should pretend to still be asleep or just sit up and make my presence known. I heard the footsteps stop at the edge of the berth. The room fell silent again. It was an eerie silence, like the silence you hear in a horror movie. I lay there waiting to be chopped up by the serial killer. Though I know that would only be my lucky day. For being in the same room as Megatron was much worse. I could feel his eyes scanning over my small body. Feeling this I decided to speak up, "You can stop staring now." I rolled over on my side away from Megatron's perverted eyes. 

"My femme is awake." He purred, he walked around the side of the berth and sat down. He used his servo to scoop me up and bring me closer to his face. I tried to get off, but it was difficult as I was feeling dizzy and low on energy. This was something new for me. I have never felt this way before. I stood on his servo, but quickly fell. A smirk grew on the warlords face. "What did you do to me?" I growled. "I didn't do anything, my dear. It seems being away from your body, is causing an effect on you." He stated. "It will make it easier to control you." He said, lust filling his voice. I didn't like the way that sounded. I leaned back on my hands, trying to back away from him, my mouth open and eyes growing wide. He set me back down again, I ran to the other side of the berth, but not without stumbling a few times. 

I got to the edge, stopping myself short, not wanting to fall off. "We don't want you to fall." Arms wrapped themselves around my waist, strong muscular arms. I looked up and saw a man attached to those arms. He had short greasy gray hair that was slicked back. His eyes were the same deep violet, wrinkles sat near the corners. His chapped lips formed into a smirk, a small gray goatee underneath his bottom lip. Scars littered his face. He wore a dark gray v neck under a light gray/silver button up, opened from the middle of his torso and up. He turned me around, hands still at my waits, holding tight. I put my hands on his chest to try and push myself away. "Na ya I wouldn't do that, unless you want to fall to your death." He sneered, pushing me closer to the edge, leaning me back, making me look at the long way down. 

I gulped back my fear, trying not to give him the satisfaction. He pulled me back into him, moving us to the middle of the berth. I couldn't struggle, I couldn't get away. My energy just kept draining. I felt so defenseless now. He brought a hand up behind my head, running his fingers through my hair, causing a shiver to run down my spine. Not a good one either. He pushed my head into his chest, as if trying to comfort me. He was doing a very poor job. Then a squeal escaped my lips as he brought his hand down to my aft. "What are you doing?!?" I screamed, using the rest of my energy to push him away. He let go easily, making me fall backward onto my aft. "Oh, my dear, you should know what's going to happen." He said innocently. Fear rose in my eyes, I put my hands up to try and protect myself. 

Then a loud bang came from the door. Megatron gave a low growl and his holoform vanished. I let out a breath I had been holding in. "What?" He growled opening the door. "My liege, Shockwave is about to return." Knockout bowed to him. A smirk formed on his face. He walked over to me and set his servo down. "Come, I think you'll like to see this." He ushered me onto his palm. I couldn't fight back. My energy just keeps draining. I don't know how much longer I will be able to continue. I have never been like this before. I had no choice but to go with Megatron. I sat, my legs under me, my aft half on half off my legs, leaning on my hand. I barely paid attention to where we were going. I didn't care. I knew when we come up top, when I felt cool breeze hit the back of my neck. Thus causing me to shiver. 

He laid me down on the same armrest as before. My head rested on my hands, as I laid on my stomach. I kept my eyes open for the most part. I sat up a bit when the ground bridge opened up in front of us. I could over hear the others talking about cybertron, it must be a space bridge, if Shockwave is coming from cybertron. I watch the swirling vortex, waiting for something to happen. Soon enough, Shockwave came walking through. There was a pause before a giant beast started to walk though. It looked like what humans call a dragon. It was all black, with hints of oranges, reds, and browns. The creature was absolutely beautiful, besides the scary, loud roar it gave as it came all the way through. 

Megatron stood and walked towards the magnificent beast. Shockwave called it a predacon. Starscream started telling him to not get to close. I wanted to laugh at how scared he acted, though it was very difficult to. "A sample of Energon, from Wheeljack, spilled during the Autobot's failed interrogation." Shockwave brought up a cylinder of blue liquid. I pushed myself up the best I could. I thought they already killed Wheeljack. "No!" I tried to yell, but it only came out as a whisper. "Aw you didn't know he lived did you. Well don't matter know, since he's going to be terminated now." Starscream bragged in my face, blocking my view from. There was nothing I could do to move him out of my way. The predacon began to take off, his large wings helping him rise into the air. Starscream moved back and ducked, not wanting to get hit by the beast. 

I watched for a moment as the predacon flew off, then I was picked up and put on a servo. A large silver one, I knew all to well who's it was. Again, I didn't pay attention to where we were going. Like I said before I didn't care. I wish I could go back to my body. It seems the longer I'm away from it, the less energy I have. Though, I don't understand how. When I rode with Wheeljack, I was fine. Whatever Megatron is having Shockwave do to it, must be affecting me as well. Who knows what it is. All I want is for it to stop. It was silent the whole way, to where ever we were going. Megatrons pedesteps were causing a echo throughout the hallways. He was walking slow and walked with pride. It was almost annoying. I wanted him to stumble, to become clumsy, maybe walked into something. I wanted him to fall. Maybe get it into his head that he isn't as badaft as he thinks he is. 

I realized we had been walking for some time. I decided to look up, it was dark, the light dim throughout the hallway. Then he stopped in front of a door, entered a passcode and stepped inside. It was a large room, medical supplies lined the counters and around the room. I looked over to see a berth and on that berth was my body. It laid still on the berth, cuffs holding the body down. My chest was opened wide, my spark glowing dimly. I crawled to the edge of Megatrons hand, trying to get a closer look. I could feel some of my energy coming back, my spark starting to glow a little brighter. I was overjoyed to see my body. There were no dents or scratches on it. There were IV lines attached on my arms and Cybermedical sensor pads attached to my helm. I was still in one piece. That's all that mattered to me at this moment. 

"Why did you bring me here? What are you doing to my body?" I cried out, not looking at him. "I told Shockwave and Knockout about you losing energy fast. They both suggested getting you close to your body, seeing as I need you alive. They had also noticed your spark fading and your body becoming unresponsive." He explained. "Why can't I feel anything they do to me?" I asked still staring at myself. "I am not a medic. How should I know?" He growled. I flinched away from his voice. I stood up, finally being able too. I looked down at my body, checking myself. I seemed to be all in one piece. I was starting to feel so much better, all my energy had finally returned. I looked over at my spark chamber, The blueish-green spark glowing brightly. A smile rose to my face, something I haven't done in a long time.