Chapter 13- Secrets coming out part 2

The sun is now up, and Wheeljack and I have been talking about the mission he had to go be back up on. From what he was telling me. It was to go get a relic with Rachet. But instead of being able to get the relic. They planted a virus into laserbeak, who is I guess a minicon to Soundwave, who is Megatrons communications specialist. But it made the team able to get ahold of the ICON database. I'm suprised that Optimus still wanted to come check on me. He's needed to decode the database. At least that is what Wheeljack was telling me. I guess i won't know until Optimus gets here. Which I was hoping it would be any minute now. 

Wheeljack and I were sitting on the black leather couch watching some TV, while waiting. He was in his holoform. His feet proped up on the black wooden coffee table, leaned back on the couch. His leather jacket was laying over the railing. I was laying on the otherside of the couch. My head resting on the armrest and my hands under my head. I was wearing a pair of blue short shorts now, and a black tank top. Every once and while I would see, out of the corner of my eye, him looking at me. And everytime I caught him, I could feel my face heat up. If only he knew that this wasn't my real form. I'm even surprised that he seems attracted to a human. Maybe his spark actually knows that i'm not real, but Wheeljack doesn't know the difference. Hmm I'll have to do some research.  

The whirring sound of the ground bridge opening, caused me to jump into a sitting position. Wheeljack started to chuckle, so I took one of the pink pillows from the couch and threw it at him. But of course before it hit him, he disappeared, going back to his bipedal form. He stood up and looked over to me. throwing me his signature smirk. I pinched my nose and stuck my tongue out at him. Then I made my way down the stairs over to the ground bridge. Before I was able to get over there. I saw Optimus step into the shop. His peds shaking the ground as he walked. I'm suprised he's by himself. But I won't question it. "Good morning, Optimus." I said to him, giving him a small wave. He looked down to me, then got down on one knee.  "Good morning, Shelby." he said with a small smile on his face. "What brings you here today?" I tried to keep the nervous tone out of my voice. I hope he isn't going to bring up what happened last time he was here. But I soon got the answer and I knew i wasn't going to like it. 

"I would like to talk to you about the last time I was here." He said with a serious tone to his voice, making it sound deeper than normal. "Oh" was all I could get out. I looked down to the ground. "I really don't think we need to talk about this." I said looking back up to him. "What is really going on? I sense that there is something that you are hiding. How were you able to know cybertronian launguage. I need to know." He told me, he then put his hand down and I stepped on. I figured if I didn't, he would still pick me up anyway. "I told you that Charger taught me." I said. I rubbed my arm in a nervous way. "Why would she need to teach you? I thought she didn't speak." He started to shove the questions at me."I was wondering how you could read the computers. and how you knew how to fix me." Wheeljack jumped in. "As well as me." stated Optimus. My mouth was open and my hands were now up in defense. I didn't know what to say. They were digging in so deep. I don't know how to answer without them knowing. "We can help you." Said Optimus, his voice much quieter this time. 

"I...I...I don't know...I don't know what your talking about." I tried to say. I couldn't help the stuttering. "Do you mean help Charger, cause I don't need help...I...I'm not the one who won't talk." "I've been thinking hard since that day. Actually since we first met you. And I now have a theory." Optimus was staring directly into my eyes. My bright blue eyes. That sometimes if you looked at them just right, they glowed. I have been able to keep it under control. I was slowly losing that control. "And...and that...is?" I questioned. "Your name isn't Shelby is it? And Charger won't speak, because she can't speak? You never needed her help." Optimus already knows. Wheeljack is now standing next to the Prime. Shock showing on his face, as well as confusion. "What is he talking about, Shelby? If I should even call you that." He's angry now. I look at him, I'm upset that he has to find out like this. That trust that was there, between Wheeljack and I, I can feel it breaking. Its painful, its causing my spark hurt. Like someone is taking a knife to one of my wires and is slowly cutting it. So I feel every inch of pain it is causing me. Its now or never, Optimus already knows. There is no point in hiding it now. But I just hope he doesn't know my real name.

"Your right, my name isn't Shelby. I'm not really human. I'm a holoform. Specificly Chargers holoform. I'm Charger." I say looking at Wheeljack, watching his face turn from angry into shock. Like I just killed his best friend. "But I'm stuck like this. I can't go back into my bipedal mode. I have been out of my real body for over 20 human years." I look back at Optimus. He gives me a sad look. I still feel Wheeljack staring at me. But this time its with sorrow and sadness. "I can't displace myself. I can feel pain in both bodies. The only thing I can do, change my outfit." I continued to explain. "Please put me down." And he did what I asked. "Why didn't you tell anyone? why didn't you tell me?" asked Wheeljack, a pleading tone to go with his pleading eyes. "How exactly was I supposed to tell  you or anybody? The minute you see me, you just assume I'm human. I don't want to explain the situation to everybot I meet. So I hide behind the holoform." I exclaim. I cross my arms and look  away. I can't look at there faces anymore.

"How...how did this happen?" asked Optimus. He was staring at me in disbelief. As if he never thought something like this could happen. Well I guess why would he? Who would of ever thought a bot would be stuck in their holoform? "Optimus? Have you ever heard of mech?" As soon as I asked this, both Optimus and Wheeljack gave me a look of horror.

I'm guessing they know who I'm talking about.