Chapter 21 - It can't be

I woke up to the feeling of a warm arms embracing me. My back pressed up to a muscular chest. I could feel the soft breath on the back of my neck. Our legs were intertwined. This is the most comfortable I've felt in a long time. Never in any of my dreams did I ever think something like this would happen to me. I scooted back, closer to him. He wrapped his arms tighter around me, snuggling into my neck. A smile grew on my face. I didn't want this to end. "Good morning, beautiful." A low deep voice whispered into my audio receptor, I mean my ear. I turned myself over, swatting my hair in his face in the process. "Pfft" He said getting the hair out of his mouth. "Good morning, handsome." I giggled to him. I gave him a peck on the nose and he gave a small chuckly. "Sleep well?" He asked. "Better than I have in a long time." I answered. A huge smile forming on my face.

I slowly sat up, only to be pulled back down. I let out a giggle and a "Hey". "It's not time to get up yet." Wheeljack said into my chest. "Yes it is. The sun is up, it's a new day." I exclaimed. I pushed Wheeljack off of me and sat up again. This time he sat up with me. His white/silver hair had a terrible case of bed head. He ran his hand through it trying to tame it. It didn't do a thing, and made me laugh a little. "What you laughing at?" He said sarcaticly, giving a small deceving smile. I shook my head and covered up my mouth. "Oh yea?" He hinted. Before I could do anything, he started to attack me by tickling me. I've never been tickled before, so it was the weirdest sensation to ever occure to me. I tried to stop laughing, but I couldn't. I tried to push him off of me, but he was much stronger than I was. "Stop!" I yelled at him. "Please" He stopped and laid on top of me. He was in between my legs, his hands over my head holding my arms up. He chest resting against mine. He stared at me with a goofy smile on his face. "What?" I asked staring back into his eyes. "You." Is all he said. 

I don't know how long we stayed like this. Breaking eye contact he leaned down and kissed me. He let go of my hands. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his wrapped his arms under me. We continued to kiss. Our lips melting together, moving in sync with each other. I felt my body slowly heat up form the passion in the air. I took my hand and moved them to where they were holding the back of his head. Grabbing ahold of some of his hair. Pushing harder against the kiss. The kisses started to get rough. He had one hand on my back, pushing me closer to him. He used his other to hold himself up over me. He started to kiss down my chin to my neck. It was something I've never felt before. I don't even know how to describe the feeling. It caused me to let out a small moan. I quickly became embarrassed and covered my mouth. Wheeljack brought his head up and looked at me. "No need to be embarrassed. It's perfectly normal." He smiled and moved my hand way from my mouth and gave me a soft kiss. 

"We should get up." I whispered to him. "Yeah your probably right. You got a lot to tell Optimus." He stated poking my nose with his pointer finger. I roll my eye and push him off of me. He gave a chuckle and got up off the bed. I slid my legs over the side of the bed and rubbed my eyes. Today is going to be a long day. Wheeljack dispersed out and went to his bipedal mode. I was still deciding how I wanted to dress today. I decided with a pair of blue jean short shorts and a gray tank top with a light pink and blue flannel. I picked out my favorite pair of cowboy boots and slid those on. I brushed though my hair quickly, then put it up in a ponytail. Taking one last look in the mirror, I made my way down to the shop where Wheeljack was waiting for me. 

I made my way over to my computers and opened a comm link to Team Prime. "Shelby to Optimus." I said. "What is it Shelby?" Optimus's deep baritone voice came though. "Could you and Ratchet come by today? There is something I need to talk to you to about." I explained. "We will have to wait tell the other bots come back from picking the children up from school. Then we will make out way over." He said. "I shall be waiting." I ended the call. I could feel my palms starting to get wet. My spark seemed to be beating faster. I don't know why I'm so nervous. If anyone is to understand its Prime. He will understand why I couldn't say anything. I decided to go outside for some fresh air. I heard Wheeljacks pede steps behind me. 

"What are you so nervous about?" He asked as we walked outside. "I don't know. I just want them to understand why I couldn't tell them. I was just following orders." I conveyed. "Everything is going to be just fine." He tried to convince me. Well it wasn't working. Nothing is ever just fine. There is always a catch. "Wanna go for a drive and try and cool off?" He asked me leaning down to my level. I looked up at him and gave him a smile. He smiled back and transformed into his alt. The passenger side door swung open and I hoped in. He hit the gas and we drove off, leaving a cloud of dust. 

It was about two hours later and we were chilling inside, talking. Wheeljack was telling me story of battles he fought on Cybertron. It all sounded to exciting. Though I know I could never fight like him. Before we knew it, the sound of the ground bridge opening up was heard. We both looked over and watched as Optimus and Ratchet walked into the bay. I jumped off the berth I was sitting on and ran over to them. I motioned for Optimus to come down to my level. Then I whispered, "Does Ratchet know about me?" "He only knows your actually a Cybertronian. Nothing else." He whispered back. I gave him a smile and he stood back up, smiling back at me. "So what is it you wanted to talk to us about? If its about trying to get you back into your original body, I haven't been able to figure that out yet." Ratchet snapped. I really don't like his attitude.

"No, it is not about that, but I appreciate that you are trying to find out how." I gave a forced smile. I looked up at Wheeljack with a questioning look. He just told me to go on. "I...I um." I started to stutter. "There...There has been something else...That I...I have been hiding. But! But before you say anything, I was told to keep it a secret unless for emergencies." I warned. Optimus raised his eyebrow at me. Ratchet scoffed at me. I gave him a quick glare and looked back up at Optimus. "I know the formula for Synthetic Energon." I said fast and winced away, waiting for the yelling to start. Ratchets mouth was open, trying to get words out, but none were coming out. He was very surprised by what I had said. 

"How do you know the formula for Synthetic Energon?" Optimus calmly asked me, Bending down closer to my level. "It was given to me by Alpha Trion." I said loud and proud. "You knew Alpha Trion? How? You said you were just a youngling when you were sent away from our planet." Optimus said with surprise. "I don't know if I really knew him. It was more like he gave it to me in a dream after I crashed on earth. He told me to protect it and keep it safe and not to tell anyone, unless it was you or absolutely necessary." I explained. Optimus stood back up and looked over at Ratchet. "You don't think?" Ratchet asked him. I looked up in confusion. They looked to be having a silent conversation. "It can't be." Optimus said looking down at me, then over to my alt. 

Wheeljack, who was leaning against the berth, was now standing closer, Just as confused as I am. "What were your original colors when you landed on earth?" Optimus asked still looking at my alt. I still had it in vehicle form. "Blue, red and black. Kind of like yours actually." I explained. "Can you have your body transform to bipedal mode?" He asked moving closer to my body. I had it transform and look at Optimus. "How could I not see it before." Ratchet stated moving over to it and examining it. "What is going on?" Wheeljack asked. His question was ignored. Optimus looked back down at me and kneeled down. He put out his servo and I walked on. He stood tall and brought me up to his face. "It has to be, Ratchet." He said still staring at me. "Has to be what?" I asked nervously. 

"You changed your name." He said sadly. I looked at him with surprise. How did he know? I asked myself. "Um, excuse me?" I choked out. "Charger, isn't your real name." Optimus said deepening his voice. "You got to be kidding me? Primes gone mad." Wheeljack stated putting his servos on his helm. "Shhhh." Ratchet shushed him. I stared into Optimus's optics. Could he really be him? Could it?

"Quicktrigger?" He whispered.

"Sire?" I whispered back.