Spin That Bottle

Hello im Nashi and my account is @xNashiDragneel  I am a online friend of Nalu's and hope to create great stories on this account. Enjoy!! This is going to be a multiship chapter!

Mira's P.O.V.

Oooooohhhhhh im so exited!!!!

Ive got the perfect plan to finally get my OTP's together!!! Im so exited!! Its currently 9 pm and all my OTP's are the only ones left, this is going to work perfectly!!

"Psst, Erza could you help me with something,"

"What is it that you need help with,"

"You'll find out, I just need you to punish anyone that doesn't obey the rules,"

"Easy,"

I walked on stage and got everyones attention.

"Okay, everyone thats left listen up!"

"Aye!"

"Okay, before we start disobey any of these rules or try to leave you will be punished by me and Erza,"

"A-aye," Everyone replied.

"Good, we are going to need all the tables and chairs moved to the sides of the guild and everyone in a circle ill explain the rest once this is done,"

I stepped off the stage and everyone got to work.

"Im going to move more tables than you, Ice bucket,"

"Yeah right Flame brain challenge accepted,"

Lucy's P.O.V.

I don't know what this is about but I decided to go with it since I'm kinda scared of what might happen if I don't. I sighed and summoned Taurus to help me.

"Open gate of the golden bull, Taurus!"

"Hey no fair, you've got your spirits to help you!"

"Shut up Natsu, don't want Gray to beat you do we," I swear I heard a squeal coming from somewhere.

"No way in hell!"

"Good, now Taurus could you please help us,"

"Sure thing miss Lucy, your looking good in that skirt today," I sweat dropped and started helping the others.

5 minutes later.

We were done and all in a circle waiting to see what this is. I have a bad feeling about this.

"Okay now everyone we are going to play spin the bottle," Everyone sweat dropped as she said that.

New it.

"Okay so the rules are simple, you spin the bottle and who ever it lands on you have to kiss them for as much time as either me or Erza chooses,"

"So, who's first," Erza asked.

It was silent around the whole room until Mira had a dark aura around her.

"I-ill g-g-go f-first," Gray said hesitantly.

"Good!"

Gray cautiously spun the bottle and everyone watched it. It spun around and around until it landed on....

"Kyaaaa!! Juvia finally gets to kiss Gray sama!!"

"Hmm.. ten seconds,"

"What?!"

"The rules are the rules,"

Gray looked at Juvia and slowly walked towards her. He looked down then at her eyes. Juvia quickly pulled Gray into the kiss and his went wide. He slowly closed his eyes and kissed back.