Neko Natsu

Helloooooo its Nalu!!! A bit shorter I know but it was early this time!

At the guild 3rd Person.

It was a normal day at the guild. Happy was giving Charle fish, Cana was drinking a barrel of beer, Juvia was stalking Gray and Natsu was looking for a job before Lucy got to the guild. As Natsu was looking at the board he found one that stuck out. It was purple with many swirls. In the middle was writing, luckily in the language he knew.

"Claws of a feline, teeth as sharp as knives. Eyes active and glowing, close midnight takes over. Always calm, never making much sound. Unlike the creatures who's howling is outrageous. These creatures escape all traps and cages. For the common cats are slick, man this is stupid I'm just gonna- what woaahh,"

Natsu slowly began to shrink. He grew ears and a tail. His body slowly turned into one of a cats. I better go find Luce she could probably fix this, he thought before leaving the guild.

Lucy's P.O.V.

I was at my desk working on my story. I can't wait to finish it. I heard a window open so I got up to shut it.

"Meow,"

"U-uh,"

I was startled when a cat was on my bed. Oh but not just a cat, a pink one! Do those even exist, and this isn't an exceed its a normal cat! As I studied it, it started to remind me of my pink haired best friend.

"Meow??"

"Hey, how did you get here,"

It had the same colour fur as his hair.

"Meow,"

And the same dark eyes too. I pat it and it was even warm like Natsu.

"You must be hungry,"

I picked it up and carried it towards the kitchen. I set it down near the table then looked in the fridge to see if theres anything I could feed it. I had some salmon that I normally have for when Happy comes over, but I'm sure this cat would eat it. I put it on a plate and set next to the cat.

It started eating straight away. I smiled, it really is just like Natsu. I walked into my room and lied down on the bed.

"Meow,"

It jumped up to the bed and sat down next to me.

"You remind me of my best friend, you know. His name is Natsu,"

"Meow," It cuddled into me and purred as I pat his head.

"He has hair the same colour as your fur and the same colour eyes too,"

It lied down next to my head.

"I love him, but who am I kidding its not like he has feeling for me. He's my best friend,"

It licked my cheek and I kissed its head. I turned the lamp off and cuddled the cat while closing my eyes. Wonder what I should name it. Suddenly I felt it start to grow. My eyes shot open. Its fur started to disappear and it looked human. Strong arms were wrapped around me and my face went bright red.

"N-natsu!"

"Hmm,"

"Were you that cat,"

"Well yeah, dummy,"

"I-I can expl-"

"I love you too,"

"Natsu," I whispered.

He pulled me closer and our noses were touching. We looked into each others eyes and he leaned in. I closed my eyes and kissed back. The kiss was sweet and lasted a while but we had to pull away.

"Your kisses are the best," He said and I blushed. "I just want more,"

I kissed him.

"And more,"

I kissed him again.

"And more,"

So I kissed him again.

"I think thats enough for now, Natsu,"

We wrapped our arms around each other.

"Good night, Luce. I love you,"

"I love you too, Natsu,"